I stole Amber Heard's voodoo doll

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
She's had a Dak voodoo doll all season, though she doesn't watch ever game. When she has watched, she's stabbed it, making Dak play poorly.

I really went the extra mile for my Cowboys. I broke into her place and stole her voodoo doll so that she can't sabotage our Cowboys tomorrow. That was DANGEROUS given how nuts she is. Don't ever say I don't do anything for our team. Go, Cowboys.

Amber's a *****.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amber Heard shares throwback snap from her Aquaman 2 combat training
Ashley Hume and Rachel Mcgrath For Dailymail.com
January 13, 2022

Amber Heard underwent a grueling workout and weapons training routine to reprise her role as superhero Mera in the upcoming movie Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom.

<snip>

But while Depp was dropped from the Fantastic Beasts franchise over allegations of domestic abuse towards Heard, Aquaman producer Peter Safran told Deadline they had never considered replacing her.

'I don’t think we’re ever going to react to, honestly, pure fan pressure. You gotta do what’s best for the movie,' Safran said in July 2021.

'We felt that if it’s James Wan, and Jason Momoa, it should be Amber Heard. That’s really what it was,' Safran continued.

Read More

Hearing such traitorously depressing news can only be eased by eating comfort food. :(

WNqeMHf.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
She's had a Dak voodoo doll all season, though she doesn't watch ever game. When she has watched, she's stabbed it, making Dak play poorly.

I really went the extra mile for my Cowboys. I broke into her place and stole her voodoo doll so that she can't sabotage our Cowboys tomorrow. That was DANGEROUS given how nuts she is. Don't ever say I don't do anything for our team. Go, Cowboys.

Amber's a *****.
You are now a true DCEU hero.
We need to make a character and get this official.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

Amber's a *****.
I broke in after you broke in to erase the footage of you breaking in. So don't say I've never done anything for you.

lukin2006

Reaction score

Amber's a *****.
did you get her voodoo doll of greg the leg?

nobody

Reaction score
I find it interesting that when you usually post about Amber, the Cowboys lose. When you don't, they win.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'll be interested to see if you actually get the most important aspect of what he's talking about. But that'll depend on your ability to read in between the lines.

I've heard between the lines loud and clear, and that said that it's all the more important for me to follow Amber Heard's every move so that I can fend off this evil woman. Even more important is to report it all in minute detail to you guys. Thanks for making me look closer.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Her lawyer is going to show up at your door and then you're going to be in trouble, buddy. Big trouble.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I sincerely doubt an attorney (or anyone connected with the court for that matter) could ever deter Reverend Conehead's lifelong, anti-Amber Heard jihad (wrong word) crusade (crap!) mission (whew!).
ROFLMAO.

She's turned up the heat, btw. She keeps tormenting me in my dreams via telepathy. She keeps showing me images of the Cowboys losing to teams I hate while she's cackling in the background. That *****. She really knows how to yank my chain.

nobody

Reaction score
ROFLMAO.

She's turned up the heat, btw. She keeps tormenting me in my dreams via telepathy. She keeps showing me images of the Cowboys losing to teams I hate while she's cackling in the background. That *****. She really knows how to yank my chain.

I think she's a Sith. And the thing about them is always two there are. But is she the master or the apprentice?