I think Dallas is not planning on winning this year and setting up HC to Fail *merged*

lqmac1

Reaction score
We have our DC of the future so it appears we are securing that department up for him.

Maybe we’re clearing up cap space for Payton to acquire players for his offense next off-season.

Still too early to tell though.

Cmac

Reaction score
Early on.....it doesn't seem that way, just purging.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Well, just don't get your hopes up, no matter how well we do - through week 12 even.

This team will not be prepared and will not show up in the first round of the playoffs.

conner01

Reaction score
I’m taking all bets on Payton coaching here or anywhere next year

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He wants to win
I have no doubt
My doubts are does he know how to build a winner
The coach's are doing that right now We have a good head coach finally and Quin 8 mil per year he is making lots of money right here I dont think he will leave

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Not gonna lie...I loved the risks Mac took this year. That aggressiveness was fun on 4th downs and will fakes on special teams.

It was a breath of fresh air compared to Claps.

Anyone know how Peyton operates?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They are clearing the books for Payton next season. Might as well prepare yourselves. This season will be a WASH.......McCarthy is just a stand in until next season. Payton or Quinn next season. Post it right now.
thanks for the heads up

Acceptablename

Reaction score
They are clearing the books for Payton next season. Might as well prepare yourselves. This season will be a WASH.......McCarthy is just a stand in until next season. Payton or Quinn next season. Post it right now.
Why. Are they extending Dlaw’s contract.Signing Gallup to a new deal,working with Randy? Their probably not through.