I think Garrett drops em this season!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.

And here I thought you were talking about his britches

ShortRound

Reaction score
goofball, he was so happy for Sean.

KPOouPO.jpg

visionary

Reaction score

So you’re saying

Ranching = Garrett?

Just making sure I have this right

:popcorn:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm nominating you for the next Dallas Cowboys HC. Perhaps you can help us with the first divisional round playoff game in almost 25 years.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sounds good but what was his excuse before SL when he called the plays and BillC was here..jerry TOOK the plaly calling away. so in your theory , why didnt JG blossom? I mean JG has had the opportunity to run the offense and call the palys ANY way he wanted to..

he need to leave KM the F alone let Kitna help when needed but I want no short leash on KM just let the young kid go and say go get them..let him lear as he goes even if theres mistakes early on, let him find a rhythm of his own.. he shouldnt be afraid to make mistakes theor lose his job he gets 16 full games and hopefully the playoffs before hes judged..

scott screwed up for how many years before being cut KM deserves 16plus find his way

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ok. But i'm guessing you weren't told to stand aside and let someone more competent call the plays........so you can focus on clock management and "big picture" stuff. lol