I think I’m finally done until Garrett is gone and it’s not because I want to be!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think my body finally told me I’m 100% done with this Cowboys team led by Garrett. I feel asleep on the couch in the 3rd quarter while Dallas was ahead I believe and didn’t wake up until after 2 am to a bright blue screen on the tv. I can’t imagine that ever happening before. It tells me I was bored and barely even paying attention. When I did wake up, I don’t even recall thinking about game or checking my iPad for the score. It’s like I totally forgot Dallas had even been playing. I turned the tv off and went to bed. Not sure I’ll be watching anymore until Garrett is gone. I guess I’ll probably put it on if it’s Sunday or Monday night but only if nothing else is on. I’d probably choose WWE Raw over this clown show at this point. At least I might be entertained.

KingRah

Reaction score
I think my body finally told me I’m 100% done with this Cowboys team led by Garrett. I feel asleep on the couch in the 3rd quarter while Dallas was ahead I believe and didn’t wake up until after 2 am to a bright blue screen on the tv. I can’t imagine that ever happening before. It tells me I was bored and barely even paying attention. When I did wake up, I don’t even recall thinking about game or checking my iPad for the score. It’s like I totally forgot Dallas had even been playing. I turned the tv off and went to bed. Not sure I’ll be watching anymore until Garrett is gone. I guess I’ll probably put it on if it’s Sunday or Monday night but only if nothing else is on. I’d probably choose WWE Raw over this clown show at this point. At least I might be entertained.
If everyone says and does this the next 2 weeks, changes will be made.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I've been done for quite some time now. It's never going to change. I use to be upset when they lost. Now I just laugh.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If we ARE going to have Cowboys fans at the next match against the Jaguars (which I think is a nationally televised match), can we PLEASE have fans holding ginormous signs saying "Fire Garrett"? After that, we need to STOP showing up to games if we continue to lose and look pathetic.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I've been done for quite some time now. It's never going to change. I use to be upset when they lost. Now I just laugh.

I’ve been mostly done for a while now to and have posted as much numerous times but I still had that tiny bit of caring that continued to linger. Falling asleep during a game while they were actually winning just tells me even that tiny bit is now gone. I don’t care who they draft or who they sign as long as Garrett is the coach. It just won’t matter.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’ve been mostly done for a while now to and have posted as much numerous times but I still had that tiny bit of caring that continued to linger. Falling asleep during a game while they were actually winning just tells me even that tiny bit is now gone. I don’t care who they draft or who they sign as long as Garrett is the coach. It just won’t matter.

Do you watch English football or rugby? Rugby is basically the original handegg (aka NFL), but a bit tougher. English football is always enjoyable for me.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Do you watch English football or rugby? Rugby is basically the original handegg (aka NFL), but a bit tougher. English football is always enjoyable for me.

I played rugby for two years in college. At least 3-4 concussions where I stayed on the field running around not knowing where I was for a few minutes, drinking way too much beer after every match, and having to get naked and do a few turns on the slip n slide in front of 100 or so people at the party every time I scored is all I can remember. Watching it on TV just doesn’t compare and doesn’t hold my attention. I do love the sport though.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I played rugby for two years in college. At least 3-4 concussions where I stayed on the field running around not knowing where I was for a few minutes, drinking way too much beer after every match, and having to get naked and do a few turns on the slip n slide in front of 100 or so people at the party every time I scored is all I can remember. Watching it on TV just doesn’t compare and doesn’t hold my attention. I do love the sport though.

I've never played, but one of my cousins in England does. He says it's a lot of fun, and it does look fun. Pity America isn't so good at it. It's fun to watch imo. Amazing how big some of those blokes get too. Rugby Sevens is a quick version of rugby, but I'm more into Rugby Union which is 80 minutes.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
It's a shame that it has taken JJ so long (wasting all these years!), and is just now finally realizing what us fans have known all along. I have become numb to Carrot's passive play calling ( OT last night was another prime example by not going for it and essentially saying we are willing to settle for a tie at best, due to time left on clock cause we Don't trust our RB to get 1 yrd). Carrot's inability to hold accountability and lead has been known by us Fans and comes more clear to us each passing season. Carrot would not have even achieved mediocrity if hadn't been for Romo. Whats even more troubling is JJ has become more delusional lacking commonsense "Our offense reminds me of the Rams offense" when clearly we have one of the worst offenses in Football lacking talent backed by lousy OC. I still watch and will continue have just learned to have low expectations.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I was falling asleep during the Giants game. lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
s-l640.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are you quitting the Cowboys or TV?

cml750

Reaction score
oh my gosh, you better hope rock something another doesn't see these posts. you make him sick... you losers. lmao..
lol!!!! Yes, Amberbeer/Rockport the self appointed Cowboy fan police. He will try to revoke your fan card if you make a negative comment. He enjoys jousting at windmills.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sorry, Brother, you are going to be gone for quite some time. Jerry is driving the Garrett bandwagon again.