I think I might be part apeman

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I was reading up about the Neanderthal Man and found out that, although they're extinct, some humans today have part Neanderthal DNA. I think I might have some. I grunt a lot when I eat and I don't use utensils, instead shoveling lots of food quickly into my mouth with my hands. If a pretty woman walks by, I jump up and down, waving my arms, while making grunting and hooting noises. Am I part apeman?

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I was reading up about the Neanderthal Man and found out that, although they're extinct, some humans today have part Neanderthal DNA. I think I might have some. I grunt a lot when I eat and I don't use utensils, instead shoveling lots of food quickly into my mouth with my hands. If a pretty woman walks by, I jump up and down, waving my arms, while making grunting and hooting noises. Am I part apeman?

Nah, just a man. lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are Carson Wentz.

visionary

Reaction score

Above the neck and below the belt

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stan Marsh is

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Rev?
iu

shabazz

Reaction score
I believe Dan Akroyd in the movie Dragnet summed it up best in our main difference from the Simian race,

“Now let me tell you something, Streebeck. There are two things that clearly differentiate the human species from animals; One, we use cutlery. Two, we're capable of controlling our sexual urges. Now, you might be an exception, but don't drag me down into your private Hell.”