I Think Jason Garrett is Fired After The Season for this Draft

Boys122

Reaction score
Regardless of this draft it’s SB or bust for Jason Garrett. We’d have to at least make it to the NFC Championship game for him to get an extension.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this draft wont be the reason garrett is fired it will be because he wont win enough games

Beaker42

Reaction score
Its obvious that you are a professional scout, you should be running the Cowboys war room because yo know sooo much.
Was Hill a healthy scratch yesterday for his first game as a pro? Yes. That’s pretty telling in my book.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett aint the one making the picks. Its too early to worry about that.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The disastrous 2009 draft was dubbed the "Specials Teams draft"

2019 may go down as the "Back-ups draft"

Only one game in, but all we got in week one from this year's draftees was 24 yards from Pollard and 1 Qb Hurry from Joe Jackson.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Conor will replace RT ...his natural postion.. McGovern will replace Conor

So where does Collins go? You know, the guy who just signed a 5 year $50 million dollar contract, after playing RT the last few years?

I might agree on McGovern, his draft profile indicates he has all the physical tools to be a good to very good guard, his technique is lacking in some areas but he can probably be coached up.

I really think giving Collins the contract indicates he's set at RT for a while...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I disagree Bro, man alive! There were times last season,our offensive line couldn't stop a passed out great grandfather from drooling in his sleep with a feather pillowo_O

Frederick missing was huge, imo. Looney did okay, but no way he's as good as Frederick, a multiple Pro Bowl pick. Williams was weak, he's apparently stronger now but still a tackle playing guard, McGovern was a guard and center in college, that versatility was a big reason, with Frederick not all the way back from his illness at draft time, having a backup for Looney was important if Frederick couldn't come back.

And in that regard, here's my vote for comeback player of the year - Travis Frederick!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Frederick missing was huge, imo. Looney did okay, but no way he's as good as Frederick, a multiple Pro Bowl pick. Williams was weak, he's apparently stronger now but still a tackle playing guard, McGovern was a guard and center in college, that versatility was a big reason, with Frederick not all the way back from his illness at draft time, having a backup for Looney was important if Frederick couldn't come back.

And in that regard, here's my vote for comeback player of the year - Travis Frederick!
The #72 unequivocally receives my VOTE as well, My Man.
I recall seeing him "gettin' it on" in some after the whistle, hands on verbal activities with some gnat players on Sunday too:lmao:

* As You know, I wasn't 100% sold on his remarkable recovery& him being ready to roll by game #1 & I'm immensely proud& truly grateful for the ironspined resolve that's residing within Travis " elf monk" Frederick :clap:

:starspin::starspin::thumbup::starspin::starspin:

Flamma

Reaction score
We needed starters and we have depth now at positions that we really could have used on players later in the draft.....If they think Witten is going to become some great hope at TE at 37 years old? They have been hanging out smoking too much wacky weed in Denver in the offseason....McGovern was a terrible pick.We already had depth at O-line and you draft a guy who will not get on the field.....I believe Garrett and his contract will expire and they move on.This draft is going to be up there with Jason Williams & Robert Brewster,....Totally Thumbs down on this draft.

McGovern was the only pick in this draft that I liked. Only because it adds depth. The Hill pick was a waste. Dallas is stacked at DL. Was Hill some kind of monster? Nope. Taco and Hill were two wasted picks. It's a shame because there were clear alternatives they ignored.