Twitter: "I think people are surprised at how good he is at reading and processing."

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean I think there's a way to bring up wins and losses in a argument when it comes to Dak but some people try to have it both ways. They discredit his wins but the losses are all him.

They had one of the best offenses in Cowboys history and had one of the worst special teams unit.

If you think it doesn't happen the other way around as well, you are kidding yourself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's right. Five deranged people who keep their "dak hate" card very handy. Of the five...how many gave me just ONE example?

None.

You'd think it would be easy. He11...you accused me of it right here in this thread...so where is it?
Haha....so everyone is "deranged" but you. Got it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gee...I have to explain THAT one to you? Now I know you're just trolling for fun. I hope so....otherwise your mama dresses you in the morning.
So funny when you ask a clown to explain themselves they try to make it as if YOU are the problem lol. What a wild concept.

jsb357

Reaction score
Dak had a "Matt Stafford" year last year.

If that's good enough for you then I'm happy for you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why did you feel the need to reply to the same post twice? ?:laugh:

Really...that's what you pay attention to. You never answer a question but you can sure deflect.

I might have had you wrong. The troll is strong in this one!

Would be nice to get a real answer from ya once in awhile. You could have had me fooled for DECADES! :lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really...that's what you pay attention to. You never answer a question but you can sure deflect.

I might have had you wrong. The troll is strong in this one!

Would be nice to get a real answer from ya once in awhile. You could have had me fooled for DECADES! :lmao:
I’ve asked you questions and you’ve ignored me. What on earth makes you think id give you the respect of answering you when you haven’t given me the same?