I think the Cowboys will go 11-5

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we trading for Mahomes?
A three way trade that will bring us Mahomes and Aaron Donald. The Rams get our 2020 3rd round draft pick, and the Chiefs get our 2021 3rd round draft pick.

Yeah, I know, it seems like a pretty good deal for the Cowboys on the surface, but I can't help but think we could have got the Chiefs to throw in Travis Kelce too,

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see two losses to Philly and one to NE. Perfect other than that? Doubtful. Best to disappoint and rid ourselves of the red plague.

Obviously speculation, but my guess is a split with Philly, a loss to the Pats and Rams, and then at least one loss between the Bears, Vikings, Lions and Bills

gmb1

Reaction score
All of that just for the Packers or Saints to represent the NFC :lmao:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Obviously speculation, but my guess is a split with Philly, a loss to the Pats and Rams, and then at least one loss between the Bears, Vikings, Lions and Bills
Mehhh I dont think we beat the Bears or Vikings. Defenses are too stout. Bills maybe but the are pretty tough on defense too. The Lions have a revamped tough run defense. To be honest I'm not sure this team will split with philly.

RS12

Reaction score
Philly tore that defense to shreds that shut this team down until they took their foot off the gas yesterday on the road. Call me pessimistic about splitting with them.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I'll tell ya. I think that the Packers have figured out what we do. I think that every team we face, from here on out, is going to see the same thing and unless we make some adjustments, we are going to lose more games and not just one or two. I can see us going something like .500, maybe worse, down the stretch. The game is about adjustments and the team in front of the curve is the team that usually wins. I mean, I know you guys are probably tired of hearing this but it's true. Our Coaching Staff has to change it up and I'm not talking about a little thing here or there, we need to change how we play our front 7 Defensively.

JMO