I totally don't get this...

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Don't mean to beat a dead horse but...

1) We did win the game!

2) This same team was a Super Bowl contender just 2 years ago!

3) This team almost beat the Giants, who are supposedly the best team in their house. Why did this just happen to "disappear" and now we are terrible? I don't recall recently a win feeling so much like a loss from those around me. Even last year's miracle in Buffalo had more positive spin than this!

4) We were up 17-0 and the team got bored. I was at the game and I also got bored! I told my brother it felt like a scrimmage game at the time. I thought the defense played well overall in the secondary given they have 2 Pro-Bowl WR's, but the run defense could have been better.

5) Romo does look a little off. I have wondered if he might be hurt. There's always the crown theory also since he seems to play better on the road for the most part.

6) We won the game!

Now to Arizona...:cards:

Let's pick it up people! Arizona is like another home game!

festus

It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun
Reaction score
I guess the problem is that the team feels thier just so good that they just bore themselves!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arizona has been putting up points. I hope our D comes to play. They need to redeem themselves. Getting physical with Zona's receivers (if the refs let 'em) is the key.