I want to beat Philly but...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If it's enough to save Garrett's job then I'd rather lose.

I know that probably makes me a bad fan but he is just not the answer.

Tony Romo's playmaking ability is the only thing that has made this guy look like he has a clue.

I can't wait for next week but another season with Garrett just sounds absolutely terrible.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am hoping to win and Garrett still gets fired.

I have no illusions about this defense stopping an offense that can run and pass though.

It's not happening.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Romo's mobility and communication with Murray made that last play. Credit those two guys, not the playcall. I'm with you man. If it's saves Garrett's job and we just lose at home in the playoffs, I'd rather lose next week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to win and move on to the playoffs. Garrett's future as a coach will take care of itself. I really don't have it in me to root for a loss solely because I want to see Jason gone.

Now if it meant Jerry Jones stepping down as general manager ... :D

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Garrett needs to be fired no matter what happens. I don't care if we somehow win a playoff game. He's pathetic and this playcalling and game management is a joke.

Up 8 today, we got pass happy. But down 9, we decide to run and put together a 9min drive. He has no clue what he is doing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Agree 100%

I know Jerry thinks the Cowboys are entertaining but it's not that entertaining to me anymore when I know that we are severely limited with him as our coach.

I'm far not frustrated than I am entertained.

I'm cheering for the players but I want Garrett gone barring a NFC Championship appearance.

The Natural

Reaction score
Dont worry he could still get canned with a blowout loss to San Fran

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we win the East, and Garrett's probably back, no matter what. I also think it's totally lame to root for your team to miss the post season, but that's just my opinion.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
At this point, although I'd love to see a regime change, I want to beat Philly. Even though the division blows and everyone knows it, it would be pretty awesome to sweep it.

I'm not really convinced that a loss means Garrett is gone, anyway, so may as well win it.

Proximo

Reaction score
What a distorted point of view; you're so certain that you know what's best for the team that you'd rather they lose than win when facing a rival in what's essentially a playoff game.

It's amazing what an agenda will do to someone.

popp1234

Reaction score
Garrett needs to be fired no matter what happens. I don't care if we somehow win a playoff game. He's pathetic and this playcalling and game management is a joke.

Up 8 today, we got pass happy. But down 9, we decide to run and put together a 9min drive. He has no clue what he is doing.

I actually wish I could like this more than once. Garrett is an absolute horrific coach.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I have no faith in Jerry hiring a competent HC to replace JG anyway, so I'm just gonna root for W's.

Whatever happens, happens. Not miserable enough to root for L's.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed, but the thought of Garrett being the HC next season is bone chilling.

I actually don't agree. If you think it's in the long term interest of the team to lose now then I don't have any problem with it. Only the sensitive foam finger wearers would.

I want championships. Not backdoor playoff entries with no chance whatsoever of advancing.

theSHOW

Reaction score
No way would I think about hoping the Cowboys lose. Pathetic thinking. That said and Ive said it before.."win, lose or draw...Garrett needs to go away"

Reactions: Coy

Coy

Reaction score
I think we win the East, and Garrett's probably back, no matter what. I also think it's totally lame to root for your team to miss the post season, but that's just my opinion.

I want Garrett gone as much as anybody but never over winning a division title game against the Eagles at home.