I watched some film of Michael Gallup and

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
But,,,that 'hobbling' maneuver Kathy bates pulled on James Cann in that flick,,, STILL !,,,TO THIS VERY DAY, sends a virtual physical jolt straight thru me at the mere visual mentioning of that "number1 fan" covetous move of Cinema -graphic donkey punch style.

* seriously, that particular piece of movie viewing, should be banned from memory & verboten in it's recollection.:mad:

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
But,,,that 'hobbling' maneuver Kathy bates pulled on James Cann in that flick,,, STILL !,,,TO THIS VERY DAY, sends a virtual physical jolt straight thru me at the mere visual mentioning of that "number1 fan" covetous move of Cinema -graphic donkey punch style.

* seriously, that particular piece of movie viewing, should be banned from memory & verboten in it's recollection.:mad:
lol...ain't that the truth??? Just trying to imagine the pain that would be with already broken legs.

DFWJC

Reaction score

That's some twisted ****, melon
:lmao:

Back to beer thread with you!

DFWJC

Reaction score

hate to do this to you

200w.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
hate to do this to you

200w.gif

:rolleyes:
Yeppers,I can truly tell:lmao:

*man,right at that exact same spot just above the L/ANKLE,,,is where I'd shattered mine,,,:confused: it sounded like if you'd of put a 16oz glass coke bottle in a tube sock & then whacked on it 4 or 5 swings with an eastwing framing hammer when I raised up my leg,,,,ya! You could hear the bone shards crunching & grinding together as that left foot flopped over at a 90° unnatural angleo_O

* I miss that pair of grey leather Tony Lamas TOO:lmao:[/QUOTE]

DcFootball4

Reaction score

Oh yeah, I have seen it a fe

Oh yeah, I cant do it. I do the whole chick thing and cover my eyes. I can handle certain things, just not nails breaking on walls, cutting, or breaking bones. It freaks me out. I however, since I love the movie am so glad it isn't like the book where he chops his tootsies totally off!

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
I love how since the drafts explosion in popularity, we have so many who type a guy's name into YouTube, watch a :47 second highlight clip and now they have watched film or scouted a player.

Please make it stop.