I wish Jason Garrett was my father!

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by BoltsNHorns, Jan 28, 2019.

1. BoltsNHorns

BoltsNHorns RamsFan

529 Messages
    364 Likes Received
    It doesn't matter what I do, he will always be happy. Go home and show him my report card of straight F's, and he will give me a standing ovation :clap:and probably reward me with a baseball game or two. He seriously would be one of the coolest dad ever. The dude just doesn't take life seriously as shown from his Pro Bowl games where Zeke is a PASS RUSHER and making a mockery of the Pro Bowl.

I didn't watch much of it but when I saw Jalen Ramsay (AFC) as a receivers, I can help but laugh at how pathetic modern football players are. There is no passion anymore, its all about the $$$.

Scoring 7 points with a pro-bowl cast and still smiling, laughing, and clapping is so awesome to see (as a dad). Well it beat talking to a brick wall (my dad)

Horrible coach but seem to know how to have a good time:flagwave:, Dallas is in good...Errr bad hand...:facepalm:

Oh....yeah Dak threw a pick :muttley:

2. Corso

Corso Offseason mode... sleepy time

19,429 Messages
    32,871 Likes Received
    Sweet.

dallasdave likes this.
  3. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

246 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Very useful post. Must’ve taken you a long time to write because of how deep and intellectual it is.

LandryFan likes this.
  4. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

8,735 Messages
    4,857 Likes Received
    Just when you think the collective IQ couldn't possibly get any lower around here, a Rams fan shows up and totally blows that belief out of the water.

This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen here, and that's saying a lot.

ConstantReboot, xwalker and LandryFan like this.
  5. Outlaw Heroes

Outlaw Heroes Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    3,919 Likes Received
    So I’m thinking I’ll order in tonight.

LandryFan and obidiah like this.
  6. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

56,024 Messages
    55,263 Likes Received
    Yeah. I think this is another case of confusing what Garrett says publicly with how the team is run internally. We keep hearing that those two things are very different.

LandryFan likes this.
  7. BoltsNHorns

BoltsNHorns RamsFan

529 Messages
    364 Likes Received
    So this is what happen when I'm not Sober then... Dumbest post ever? Seriously.

8. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

8,735 Messages
    4,857 Likes Received
    Find a dumber post in the history of this board. Grab some coffee. I'll wait.

LandryFan likes this.
  9. BoltsNHorns

BoltsNHorns RamsFan

529 Messages
    364 Likes Received
    What exactly make this post dumb? Can you give me a bulletin board? Or some reason why its dumb?

10. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

19,282 Messages
    29,995 Likes Received
    Just exactly how precisely age bracketed existence of timelined Hatching incubation period would you really be shoehorned into,,,er,,,anyway?
    Just curious, Bro!:thumbup:

o_O

11. BoltsNHorns

BoltsNHorns RamsFan

529 Messages
    364 Likes Received

Well let see here, I'm 30 :(, I don't act my age and look younger than my age. When I'm not sober, I'm a good 16 to 17. I miss the memo somewhere on proper age development, also born premature so definitely did not help. I hatched too EARLY!!!!! Another 3 to 4 months, would have left me with some crucial components needed to be successful in life!

Melonfeud likes this.
  12. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

19,282 Messages
    29,995 Likes Received
    :lmao:LMAO:lmao:

YA,MAN,,,I've heard tell that the proximity of those heat lamps are of a rather crucial nature o_O

*should you wish to continue the enjoyment of receivership of my "likes" in the foreseeable future??? You'll be adopting a much more suitable of worth AVATAR
    :lmao2::laugh::lmao2:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    xwalker and BoltsNHorns like this.
  13. GenoT

GenoT Well-Known Member

3,566 Messages
    5,631 Likes Received
    Making a questionable post when you’re not sober is well within bounds.

Belaboring its defense when you are(?) sober, not so much.

:thumbup:

lukin2006 likes this.
  14. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

7,543 Messages
    5,661 Likes Received
    Too funny!