I woke up this morning to Bobby Carpenter on ESPN giving his opinion

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Why? Is everybody on ESPN on vacation. They must be in a world of hurt if they are tapping Bobby for his opinion

Yea, I noticed it last week. Darren Woodson was on and they were talking about the pressure of playing in Dallas, when he turned to Carpenter and was like, you know. And I thought to myself, does he? Does he really?

rockj7

Reaction score
Yea, I noticed it last week. Darren Woodson was on and they were talking about the pressure of playing in Dallas, when he turned to Carpenter and was like, you know. And I thought to myself, does he? Does he really?

I don't dislike the person I just wasnt a fan of the player

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why? Is everybody on ESPN on vacation. They must be in a world of hurt if they are tapping Bobby for his opinion
I would ask you what he said but its probably the same thing that EVERYONE is saying. Basically Zeke has done his job the last two times these teams met and that this game is on DAK! They would take Russell Wilson over Dak because he has been there before and made big throws to win games. Since 2016 the Seahawks have 12 playoff games with 8 wins. Dallas has 1 playoff game and 0 wins.

aria

Reaction score
I would ask you what he said but its probably the same thing that EVERYONE is saying. Basically Zeke has done his job the last two times these teams met and that this game is on DAK! They would take Russell Wilson over Dak because he has been there before and made big throws to win games. Since 2016 the Seahawks have 12 playoff games with 8 wins. Dallas has 1 playoff game and 0 wins.
Disagree, it was a team loss but had Zeke even done half his job in the first game we would have won. He dropped the ball, literally and figuratively, on 3 separate occasions 2 of which cost us points. The good news is he accepted responsible and I doubt it happens again.

IheartRomo

Reaction score

12 playoff games since 2016? Is there a summer league championship they've won a couple times that I'm not aware of?

John813

Reaction score
Good for him. The few times I've seen clips of him he seems decent at his analysis/cue card reading.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just because he didn't have a good football career doesn't mean he can't become a good sports analyst.
Don't understand peoples constant "put down" attitudes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Parcells screwed up his career actually.