I Would bench T.O. and play this Giants team without him

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2478691 said:
Maybe next time you should say what you mean so that people don't miss the point you're trying to make.

Perhaps a closer reading of the original post - and a review of "Reading Comprehension 101" - would help everyone GET the point. Just sayin... :rolleyes:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
So the problem is the system .. the same system TO ran last year that he loved and said was so much better than the previous system (which, believe it or not, TO said wasn't utilizing him properly). And if we ran a WCO offense, TO would be perfectly happy and content ... because he never, ever whined and complained and threw hissies about how he was being utilized when he was with the Eagles and Niners.

3 things ... death, taxes and TO whining about how he's not being utilized.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Boysboy;2478695 said:
Huh? But you just said that TO's the problem b/c he's a a selfish crybaby who wants the game-plan centered around him, and will give up if things don't go his way.

Which is it? You've lost me.

T.O. and Garrett are bothat at fualt here. T.O. actually does not cry when he knows he's the focus of the offense. He has a Jeckel and Hide persona; he behaves and plays team ball as long as he is at the center of hte offense; otherwise he turns into a liability. It's that other side of T.O. that makes him at fault here.

As for Garrett, if he wants T.O. to be an ultimate asset to him on offense then he MUST make him the focus; otherwise T.O. WILL be a detriment. Garrett knows this by now but missuses T.O. anyways; an this is where Garrett is at fault.

At the end of the day, Garrett doesn't have to like T.O.; he just has to USE T.O.. But if he refuses to use him effectively, then he's better off using alternatives he can manipulate better into his gameplan.

Why is this so hard for people to get?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2478698 said:
Perhaps a closer reading of the original post - and a review of "Reading Comprehension 101" - would help everyone GET the point. Just sayin... :rolleyes:

wow....:rolleyes:

Aesop;2478700 said:
you are a ****ing idiot

:lmao2::lmao:

I don't think you're going to be here for to long if you keep posting like that.

Boysboy

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2478718 said:
T.O. and Garrett are bothat at fualt here. T.O. actually does not cry when he knows he's the focus of the offense. He has a Jeckel and Hide persona; he behaves and plays team ball as long as he is at the center of hte offense; otherwise he turns into a liability. It's that other side of T.O. that makes him at fault here.

As for Garrett, if he wants T.O. to be an ultimate asset to him on offense then he MUST make him the focus; otherwise T.O. WILL be a detriment. Garrett knows this by now but missuses T.O. anyways; an this is where Garrett is at fault.

At the end of the day, Garrett doesn't have to like T.O.; he just has to USE T.O.. But if he refuses to use him effectively, then he's better off using alternatives he can manipulate better into his gameplan.

Why is this so hard for people to get?

To be frank-you DO make your best players the focal point of the offense every week. No different from the Skins and Portis, Eagles and Westbrook, Giants and Jacobs, Pats and Moss, Cards and Fitzgerald, etc. Crybaby or no, he is the focal part of our O.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2478718 said:

Why is this so hard for people to get?[/QUOTE]

That depends on which side of the fence peeps are sitting on.
The absolute, can't find fault with owens guys will tell he isn't jekyll and hide.
The absolute can't stand him, he can't even play guys won't agree because they just don't want him on the field.

The middle ground is what you just wrote IMOP.
owens needs to shut up, act 35 at all times and play weather he's the focus or not. He might just find himself more involved doing it that way.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Boysboy;2478726 said:
To be frank-you DO make your best players the focal point of the offense every week. No different from the Skins and Portis, Eagles and Westbrook, Giants and Jacobs, Pats and Moss, Cards and Fitzgerald, etc. Crybaby or no, he is the focal part of our O.

No he's not. That's how it should be but it's not the case. Garrett is simply not designing this offense around t.O., and while that's the offense's main prblem, Garrett seems to be comfortable continuing this way.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Aesop;2478729 said:
yes because i dont sit here and complain and hate on this team when we lose like the rest of you *******...but then as soon as we win we become unstoppable again

besides the few people i have seen post here, most of you sound like some **** gobbling skins fans

:lmao2: Take any bets on what number this guy gets to?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Aesop;2478729 said:
yes because i dont sit here and complain and hate on this team when we lose like the rest of you *******...but then as soon as we win we become unstoppable again

besides the few people i have seen post here, most of you sound like some **** gobbling skins fans

post more......

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2478691 said:
Maybe next time you should say what you mean so that people don't miss the point you're trying to make.

:laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2478731 said:
That depends on which side of the fence peeps are sitting on.
The absolute, can't find fault with owens guys will tell he isn't jekyll and hide.
The absolute can't stand him, he can't even play guys won't agree because they just don't want him on the field.

The middle ground is what you just wrote IMOP.
owens needs to shut up, act 35 at all times and play weather he's the focus or not. He might just find himself more involved doing it that way.

Just like someone said yesterday-you either love Owens, or hate him. With his explosive talent and personality throughout his career, it's easy to choose the love/hate side, but not the middle ground(as there are extremes with him).

So yeah-now all of a sudden, all these "I'm DONE with TO" threads are mind-boggling b/c most of the Zoners here who are trashing him were against him coming here anyways, while those who keep defending him are the ones who were foaming at the mouth for him to come here even AFTER he got kicked off of Philly.(BTW-I'm an anti-Owens guy myself who's currently a defender, ironically)

Like it was said-you either love him, or hate him. He's the exact same person NOW he WAS in SF, Philly, and even before he got here. So why all the ******** and griping all of a sudden?

khiladi

Reaction score
The timing-based offense is based upon an effective play-action pass. If there is none, as in the case with this sorry OCs offense, it will be absolutely ineffective. The safety isn't going to bite, because he doesn't have to worry about the run. Jason Garrett has absolutely no feel for the game and has no ability to keep the defenses honest. What keeps the opposing defense honest for this team right now is the ability of TR to keep drives alive and TO to get behind opposing defenses. But 'street ball' is only effective up to a point.Freakin' the guy didn't even call a fade route to Roy Williams on that drive when they were in the red-zone. He had Roy Williams run some route to the inside, though he had single coverage. You wiould think the 'Princeton' genius would take advantage of the match-ups that favor this offense, but he is clueless.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2478736 said:
:lmao2: Take any bets on what number this guy gets to?

There's something to be said for saying what's on your mind.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2478717 said:
Wow you made it to 22 posts?:laugh2:

Hey, I don't blame the poster.

Gejus... the farther we get into the season the more goofy some of these thread-starters are.

Do folks stay awake at night contemplating, "What's the stoopidest thread I can start tomorrow on the Zone in order to make every Cowboy fan look like an imbecile."

And then wake up, crawl out of bed and start the thread.

Absolutely amazing.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2478756 said:
There's something to be said for saying what's on your mind.

:laugh2: Trust me, there is none here who wishes we could free for all like the old days at the DMN forum. Well maybe Rack but no one else.:)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2478757 said:
Hey, I don't blame the poster.

Gejus... the farther we get into the season the more goofy some of these thread-starters are.

Do folks stay awake at night contemplating, "What's the stoopidest thread I can start tomorrow on the Zone in order to make every Cowboy fan look like an imbecile."

And then wake up, crawl out of bed and start the thread.

Absolutely amazing.

Absolutely.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly what has TO done to warrant being benched? Complaining? Asking for the ball? Please. As far as stopping on routes, we'd have to bench every receiver on the team (including Witten) if that's the criterion.