I would Call the Jags for Campbell

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Calais Campbell, I think he’s exactly the kind of player we need on our DL. He’s high character , high motor, and he’s great. He definitely warrants double teams. I would offer a 3rd.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Calais Campbell, I think he’s exactly the kind of player we need on our DL. He’s high character , high motor, and he’s great. He definitely warrants double teams. I would offer a 3rd.
Man I remember when he fell in the draft because teams thought he was lazy. Just goes to show sometimes you gotta let young men mature

Rayman70

Reaction score
we drafted hill...SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP and start him. Screw it, we got nuthin more to lose. Players and talent aren't the issue. COACHING AND SCHEME ARE.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He's "only" 300 lbs, not the "clog up the middle" guy so many want here....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
To accomplish what exactly? They're doubling two guys already, and the pass rush is about as effective as any other team in the league.

You want to give up a pick and spend $15m next year on a 33 y.o. DL who will get you 6 sacks and generally plays DE against the run? Good luck with that.