I would like 4-5 WR sets and no huddle..

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
  • When we are in a funk
  • To change momentum
  • To start a game
  • To start the second half
Imagine 4 WR set and a draw to Felix

or lining Felix out wide with Austin, Owens, Crayton, or Hurd

I did believe we would be more balanced this year. But sometimes, when you've lost momentum or need a spark, it might be thing to do.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2314277 said:
  • When we are in a funk
  • To change momentum
  • To start a game
  • To start the second half
Imagine 4 WR set and a draw to Felix

of lining Felix out wide with Austin, Owens, Crayton, or Hurd

I did believe we would be more balanced this year. But sometimes, when you've lost momentum or need a spark, it might be thing to do.
I think a 3 WR set would suffice, but I do like the hurry up offense thing when we're in a funk, Romo thrives on chaos.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
We need to run the ball with Marion Barber and Felix Jones when we are in a funk.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
i'd like a "2 minute offense" at the start of the game sometime, rack up 21 points THEN play boring offense...

Eskimo

Reaction score
I'd rather operate out of a 2-TE set given Witten's and Bennett's athleticism - if you want just line them up in the slot. The defenses have to stay big to deal with the running attack. That should force some mismatches in the passing game.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I think a 3 WR no huddle would be better and once in awhile move Felix out a bit.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I do like the idea of a no huddle.

the 4-5 WRs...why not. Austin and Hurd are back. If anything it can keep the defense guessing. It does put more pressure on the OLine to protect, but assuming they can run their routes and not bump into each other, I think its something worth looking at