I would love to see Daniel Jeremiah as our GM if possible

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t know if this sounds crazy or not but I would love to see Daniel Jeremiah as our GM if possible. I wanted Mayock, but he’s obviously with the raiders.
He’s been an excellent scout for almost 2 decades and he knows players well and good culture guys as well as hidden gems

I think Mayock sux. IMO he and Kiper aren’t much better talent evaluators than half this board and worse than some here.
Daniel Jeremiah!? The preacher? He’s probably be great after all God wants to see his team win.
Or maybe I’m thinking of David Jeremiah...lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don’t know if this sounds crazy or not but I would love to see Daniel Jeremiah as our GM if possible. I wanted Mayock, but he’s obviously with the raiders.
He’s been an excellent scout for almost 2 decades and he knows players well and good culture guys as well as hidden gems
The co-GMs are Will Clay and Stephen Jones with Jerry stepping in if they need a tie-breaker vote.
I even feel like they will be primary inputs for the new coach this time around.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Sorry, not possible - this organization is run by the Jones family dynasty - they dont do GMs.
I see you like ratliff, i made this WP awhile back think u might like as your sig too
ratliff_by_latinmind_d1y4zb0-fullview.jpg

Heres the link for the full version download
https://www.deviantart.com/latinmind/art/Ratliff-117805500