If All 53 Had This Attitude, Look out...(Tashard Choice Post Game)

cowboys4life

Reaction score
He has a genuine look of hurt on his face...this guy is gonna be great....surely they will now trust him to relieve Barber some during the game so he can close out the games!! :) Great draft pick...I was gonna say choice but thats been beatin down LOL....Great interview

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys let Coleman have a few carries to spell Choice if Barber cannot go against the Giants.

Not only would it be a nice change up, but Choice was gassed at times, he never came out when the O was on the field.

juck

Reaction score
Hes got Emmitts spirit,heart and style.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I love the players we have at RB right now.

Every one of them.

Reaction score
I'm so happy Dallas drafted this kid. I think they have a REALLY nice three headed monster for 2009.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
T.C. just made me a fan! Say what you will about Jerry but from top to bottom, this is one of the best draft classes in the last 8 years including the Parcells years. We have kids playing major roles in ballgames. When's the last time we could say that. Then you look at guys like Carpenter who can't even get on the field.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will have one heck of a three-headed-monster at running back next year. Good drafting.

Edit: Oops. ThreeSportStar80, beat me to it.:D

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I love Choice, the guy did a really good job of pass blocking, catching and running. One helluva game.

Nobody except the Giants can say they have a threesome like us.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
man do i love this guy here.

you're right on saying if we had 53 like him.

landryscorner

Reaction score
nah choice is screwed remember Wade don't trust him enough...

yah we need more players like him on our team though, not spoiled by the glitz and glam yet...

honest and working hard for every buck he can...can't say that about some cowboys tho....

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2475377 said:
T.C. just made me a fan! Say what you will about Jerry but from top to bottom, this is one of the best draft classes in the last 8 years including the Parcells years. We have kids playing major roles in ballgames. When's the last time we could say that. Then you look at guys like Carpenter who can't even get on the field.

Man what a great statement...

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475384 said:
We will have one heck of a three-headed-monster at running back next year. Good drafting.

Edit: Oops. ThreeSportStar80, beat me to it.:D

Hey it's ok mamacita ;) Great minds think alike :grin:

sacase

Reaction score
That kid is pasionate about football. He will be a leader as long as he is in the NFL. You can hear it when he talks. Amazing young man. Glad he is a Cowboy

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Choice is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. He did more than what could have been expected of him in Pittsburgh. He would have gained over 100 on the ground if our offense didn't go into a shell at the end of the game.

I also don't remember him missing a single blitz pickup. He looked good on those short passes also.

Great draft pick. I love this kid!