If Anyone Is Planning to Visit Tucson

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just found out that Bob McMahon, the owner of McMahon's Prime Steakhouse is a huge Cowboys fan. Best steak in town.

He also owns the six restaurants at the top of that link.

I am friends with the man who runs his business offices and was over there when Bob came in. Gary told him I was a Cowboys fan.

He kept coming back to Gary's office to talk Cowboys with me. He was telling Gary how only the Cowboys can reform a man like Pacman.

At any rate, thought I'd tell you in case you wanted to try McMahon's. Oh, this isn't a budget restaurant. If you need one of those for steaks I can recommend one of them too.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some day I might make that long and winding journey to your next of the woods. Some day. But that steak sounds wonderful. I love a great steak.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
A Good steak sounds Great...One of these days Hos....we're going there for dinner.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Not that far a drive, but there is nothing down there!!! hahahaha j/k!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hey, seeing as how this is an AZ thread of sorts, I have a question....

What is Flagstaff like? It's on a long list of places I'm thinking of relocating to in the near future, but I've never been there. I have friends in Phoenix, but they don't seem to know much about Flagstaff. Thanks.

/end hijack

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;2287933 said:
Hey, seeing as how this is an AZ thread of sorts, I have a question....

What is Flagstaff like? It's on a long list of places I'm thinking of relocating to in the near future, but I've never been there. I have friends in Phoenix, but they don't seem to know much about Flagstaff. Thanks.

/end hijack
Flag is butt cold in the Winter time because it is way above sea level. Temperatures in mid 80's for Summer. Beautiful area though. Very green. As a motorcycle rider there are some rides up there you'd love, including the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I prefer the North Rim. That's a great ride.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2287934 said:
Hos, how do you know all these people?

you're Kramer, man
What can I tell you? I know a lot of people. I've been around this town for a long time and for a while had my own construction business, plus I graduated from college here and worked for the football team for a while. I've also been involved in Boy Scouts and Little League and church and city league sports teams.

I do not dislike people and am a friendly guy by nature. I enjoy talking with anyone I meet.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;2287941 said:
Flag is butt cold in the Winter time because it is way above sea level. Temperatures in mid 80's for Summer. Beautiful area though. Very green. As a motorcycle rider there are some rides up there you'd love, including the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I prefer the North Rim. That's a great ride.

Nice. My current job is dependent on the cold...hence that being the only option likely in AZ. I've loved every square inch of that state that I've seen, I wouldn't think Flagstaff would be any different. Thanks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;2287946 said:
Nice. My current job is dependent on the cold...hence that being the only option likely in AZ. I've loved every square inch of that state that I've seen, I wouldn't think Flagstaff would be any different. Thanks.
Show Low in the White Mountains would fit the cold bill too. That and Flag are the two major ski areas of AZ. Most of the skiing near Show Low is Pinetop and Lakeside. That area is freaking gorgeous. There's a great ride from Globe to Show Low called the Salt River Canyon. I highly recommend it.