If Belichick was coaching the Cowboys this week?

NotForLong

Reaction score
that's why we drafted all these long DBs. they can also play DE
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

3hCFGbCPPKNNDw869
:lmao2:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Would he just incorporate a 3-5-3 and 3-3-5 this week. . . . besides the fact that he is already ahead of the league

New England's new base defense, the one they use the most, is dime (six DBs), accounting for nearly 40 percent of plays. The Pats also played 54 downs with seven-plus defensive backs. For comparison, the Giants are the next closest team with ten snaps with seven or more DBs.Oct 13, 2020
https://www.clnsmedia.com › dime-i...
Dime is the New Base: How the Patriots Are Flooding the Field With Defensive ...
www.patspulpit.com
Web results
Patriots were taking 'Sub is the new base' to new heights in 2020

Jan 28, 2021 — No other team in football used as many five-plus defensive back looks that New England.

So the answer is obvious. . . but I pose the question in the context of. . . If He was coaching the Cowboys this week faced with Gregory and Lawrence out. . . He always adjusts to the circumstances . . . Right now the strength of the team and depth are the linebackers. And we have an extra Saftey with Hooker

Lawrence injury may force Cowboys to follow Belichek's lead . . . A new trend I see Quinn gravitating towards

Quinn sees the value in Athletic LBs and Secondary Safeties and length being a priority

Cox and Neal are beefed up Safties which means they should be able to handle the running game . . . How many times did we see Parsons lineup over the Center in preseason. . . the way he blasts through Line men he is almost like an extra D Lineman out there.
You would have to have the right players
for this, we dont, and also the right coaches, we dont lol.
BB drafts with this in mind, we dont.

kskboys

Reaction score
Would he just incorporate a 3-5-3 and 3-3-5 this week. . . . besides the fact that he is already ahead of the league

New England's new base defense, the one they use the most, is dime (six DBs), accounting for nearly 40 percent of plays. The Pats also played 54 downs with seven-plus defensive backs. For comparison, the Giants are the next closest team with ten snaps with seven or more DBs.Oct 13, 2020
Dime is the New Base: How the Patriots Are Flooding the Field With Defensive ...
www.patspulpit.com
Web results

Jan 28, 2021 — No other team in football used as many five-plus defensive back looks that New England.

So the answer is obvious. . . but I pose the question in the context of. . . If He was coaching the Cowboys this week faced with Gregory and Lawrence out. . . He always adjusts to the circumstances . . . Right now the strength of the team and depth are the linebackers. And we have an extra Saftey with Hooker

Lawrence injury may force Cowboys to follow Belichek's lead . . . A new trend I see Quinn gravitating towards

Quinn sees the value in Athletic LBs and Secondary Safeties and length being a priority

Cox and Neal are beefed up Safties which means they should be able to handle the running game . . . How many times did we see Parsons lineup over the Center in preseason. . . the way he blasts through Line men he is almost like an extra D Lineman out there.
He'd have two big hogs in the middle and 4 competent pass rushers on the squad.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

www.patspulpit.com
Web results

if he was here. he’d move martin to rt. mcgovern to guard.

DLINE: go urban odigi and watkins on dline

RUSH: move jaylon to rush end and just say go up field get the qb.

LB: play lve/ neal and parsons as lb.

DB: go 5db with wright lewis and diggs at cb and kazee/hooker at FS wilson/kerse at SS

Dre11

Reaction score

www.patspulpit.com
Web results

No He's not ahead of the league, Chargers use the saame defense on the red zone. 3-3-5, we even use it at the high school level, nothing new aboit it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Belichick doesn't wait for injuries to find ways his schemes can give players an advantage. That is the difference. He tries to get his starters an advantage, constant adjustments. I expect to see Quinn make some changes as to how these guys line up, and I bet some of it works. What a smart DC would work on is finding ways for DLaw to get 1 on 1 so he can dominate.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Parcells always said you are what your record says you are. Belicheck coaching record without Brady is 58-70

blueblood70

Reaction score

www.patspulpit.com
Web results

maybe the 7-9 NE Pats ought to finds way to win in their own division before having fans in here start asking for advice from an 0-1 team that went 7-9 last year..

what would Dan Quinn do is all that matters..stick with your own team

you realize quinn was thumping the pats at halftime in the SB, hes been on some SB teams with Seatle..he has some skills in creating defenses as well..

i hope he finds way to use Parsons and Jsmith as pass rushers but disguising where they come from al game..

kskboys

Reaction score
if he was here. he’d move martin to rt. mcgovern to guard.

DLINE: go urban odigi and watkins on dline

RUSH: move jaylon to rush end and just say go up field get the qb.

LB: play lve/ neal and parsons as lb.

DB: go 5db with wright lewis and diggs at cb and kazee/hooker at FS wilson/kerse at SS
No he wouldn't. Jaylon can't cut. A player must be able to make moves to get around the blockers.

C'mon, guys, you know this.

kskboys

Reaction score
maybe the 7-9 NE Pats ought to finds way to win in their own division before having fans in here start asking for advice from an 0-1 team that went 7-9 last year..

what would Dan Quinn do is all that matters..stick with your own team

you realize quinn was thumping the pats at halftime in the SB, hes been on some SB teams with Seatle..he has some skills in creating defenses as well..

i hope he finds way to use Parsons and Jsmith as pass rushers but disguising where they come from al game..
The Falcons O lost that super bowl. Taking 7 step drops w/ a 3 score lead was simply beyond foolish.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol, at the posters dissing Bill. That dude is amazing.

People have gone stupid since Brady won in Tampa.

Belichick is the goat and it’s not close. He’s unreal.

I don’t know how many titles Brady has because of elite defense and FGs that he’s now getting all the credit for lol. He was along for the ride several times.

kskboys

Reaction score
People have gone stupid since Brady won in Tampa.

Belichick is the goat and it’s not close. He’s unreal.

I don’t know how many titles Brady has because of elite defense and FGs that he’s now getting all the credit for lol. He was along for the ride several times.
Including the super bowl win vs the Rams, where Brady was beyond awful.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Falcons O lost that super bowl. Taking 7 step drops w/ a 3 score lead was simply beyond foolish.
just saying DQ has the ability to design some good maybe even great game plans, now not having enough quality players could be an issue..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I will say this about Bill though.

His talent evaluation isn’t the best. For as good as he is on game day he is trash at drafting.

They usually cut players at the perfect time but drafting has not been very kind to them.

Offensive & defensive schemes have been what makes his teams great.

They’ve had so many no talent wideouts that just know their job.

Also, for as Anti- Free Agency as the Jones’s are the Pats will go out and get a guy. Especially at Corner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No he wouldn't. Jaylon can't cut. A player must be able to make moves to get around the blockers.

C'mon, guys, you know this.
he can make moves

his issues are mental first step reading a play..if hes a pure see qb get qb or grab rb in the way to qb he might be a lot better..the entire narrative hes not healthy is total BULLspit..

he played OVER 90% of the snaps lasts years hes not been hurt and hes just had issues being read and react aggressive LB.,.

kskboys

Reaction score
he can make moves

his issues are mental first step reading a play..if hes a pure see qb get qb or grab rb in the way to qb he might be a lot better..the entire narrative hes not healthy is total BULLspit..

he played OVER 90% of the snaps lasts years hes not been hurt and hes just had issues being read and react aggressive LB.,.
No sir, he can't. I wish you were right, but he can only cut one way, and even that is slowed down by his previous injury. His injury is what's causing his issues.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No sir, he can't. I wish you were right, but he can only cut one way, and even that is slowed down by his previous injury. His injury is what's causing his issues.
yes he can fans try hard to say he CAN'T using these absolute words..you are wrong, very wrong..but continue to say what you think ,. its cool you have FEELINGS..lmao

he can be a nice temporary option to bring as a Pass rusher..might be nice change he needs..

kskboys

Reaction score
yes he can fans try hard to say he CAN'T using these absolute words..you are wrong, very wrong..but continue to say what you think ,. its cool you have FEELINGS..lmao

he can be a nice temporary option to bring as a Pass rusher..might be nice change he needs..
Not feelings. It's been obvious watching him and in game footage.

No, it's not. He can't cut.

The FEELINGS thing is so weak. Wish you had something better.