If Bosa, Elliot and Ramsey are all there

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
who gets picked? Looking more likely with QBs going 1 and 2, and good possibility of Tunsil at 3. If we get an offer to move down a few picks that would ideal. But if a trade isn't on the table, who gets picked.

I say Bosa....but I'd prefer the other two.

gmoney112

Reaction score
It'd be Ramsey.

He's a real athlete, and he supposedly crushed Combine interviews in case anyone's worried about Claiborne 2.0

I'd prefer a QB but Ramsey isn't a bad consolation. He was also the #1 graded tackling CB I think, so that's pretty cool.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
who gets picked? Looking more likely with QBs going 1 and 2, and good possibility of Tunsil at 3. If we get an offer to move down a few picks that would ideal. But if a trade isn't on the table, who gets picked.

I am not so sure that QBs are going 1 and 2. However, if they did and those three players were there, I think it's Ramsey without question. All kinds of reports out there that if a QB is not there, the Cowboys like Ramsey. Maybe even if a QB is still there.

Craig

Reaction score
I really wouldnt be surprised if buckner was higher on their board than bosa. I would be surprised if elliot was above any of bosa ramsey jack buckner

reddyuta

Reaction score
This is a rare case where what the cowboys want and what the fans want will coincide because Ramsey will be the choice .

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I don't care; both will be day-one starters. Let's also not forget about Jack. Wasn't his check-up today?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It really is looking like

Wentz/Goff
Goff/Wentz
Tunsil

Top 3.

I think it means we go jalen Ramsey

Don't rule out Elliott

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think you're asking what would our FO do.... it'd be
Ramsey
Bosa
short trade down
Elliott

or maybe
Ramsey
trade down
Bosa
Elliott

just saying what I think they'd do

jday

Reaction score

For me, it comes down to who helps the team more. That is without question Zeke Elliott.

Hoov

Reaction score

I Prefer Bosa

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Would rather have Tunsil but the safety combo of jones & ramsey for the next 6-7 years is awfully enticing

It's the bigger impact of the two. The Cowboys offensive line already has 4 first rounders on it (yes I'm counting Collins).

But we haven't had a good safety duo since Woodson Marion... And for a second there Williams Woodson.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Ramsey should far and away be the choice.

Freak Athlete with a good head on his shoulders and a nack for making plays.