If Cowboys beat Rams will you cheer for a playoff run?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys fans should never root against them as long as they are still in the race for the playoffs and certainly not in the playoffs.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Rams are gonna run about 300 yards against this defense but sure, I’m cheering regardless.

Im a sucker like that. I’ve been sucked for the past 25 years of suck; ain’t gonna stop now.

nobody

Reaction score
Cowboys fans should never root against them as long as they are still in the race for the playoffs and certainly not in the playoffs.

There's quite a difference between rooting against them and just not believing that they're capable of it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Right now alot of us are hoping the team loses out since we don’t see any hope of the switch coming on that allows them to play to their talent level.

However let’s say they win in convincing fashion vs one of the hottest teams in the league on Sunday. Would that suck you back in to hoping for a deep run?

Now that would require the D to stand up and stop someone so it’s not likely but if the offense scored 40 which it’s capable of, maybe they could go on a run.
Aint happening!!! But no I dont want to see them beat the Rams. This team, owner, coach and Dak supporters deserve this losing. This team is weak and needs to be blown up.

Hadenough

Reaction score

They should if they are fed up with the B S team they put on the field, the Cowboys have been stinking it up and dont deserve to make the playoffs.

csirl

Reaction score
One of my brothers supports the Rams. Even though they've had a mediocre season - battling for the final Wildcard spot, Rams fans have aleady chalked this one up as a guaranteed W for them.

John813

Reaction score
It's hard for me not to root for them now, as is. Frustrating season but it's tough for me to actually root for them to lose.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Right now alot of us are hoping the team loses out since we don’t see any hope of the switch coming on that allows them to play to their talent level.

I never hope the team loses. I'm a fan, I root for wins. The good, and bad, part of that is what I hope for has no bearing on the outcome.

Gaede

Reaction score
Exactly. Much as I hate JG, I would rather win than lose. That's kind of the point of being a fan.

However, I don't want to have hope because this team will let us all down.

Jipper

Reaction score
Exactly. Much as I hate JG, I would rather win than lose. That's kind of the point of being a fan.

However, I don't want to have hope because this team will let us all down.

while I agree the fact that many of us are getting to the point where we would rather see a losing streak to end the year rather than winning the division and getting destroyed in the playoffs just shows how bad it’s gotten and how frustrated the fan base is.

I have always been one to say no way would I ever cheer against if there is a chance and honestly, based on what I saw Thursday, I will likely cheer against if this team doesn’t do something special Sunday...another embarrassing loss and it’s going to be very hard to think 8-8 and the 24tj pick next year is better than 6-10 a top 10 pick and a new coaching staff

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

However let’s say they win in convincing fashion vs one of the hottest teams in the league on Sunday. Would that suck you back in to hoping for a deep run?

Now that would require the D to stand up and stop someone so it’s not likely but if the offense scored 40 which it’s capable of, maybe they could go on a run.
We can cheer all we want to but history has proven that with Garrett still here it's all for naught.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Yes but we're not beating the Rams unless we run for 200 yards and play keep away. Problem is we don't have the coaching for that..It starts with Colombo, try drawing up some real running plays you jerk off... If you can't open holes with this bunch, with this blue chip group, with this 100 million dollar line then pack your bags loser and get out of the league. K Moore try calling a better run game and stick with it you friggin putz. Run Zeke 25 times and run Pollard 10 times...Run Dak 5x too. Do the math its 40 run plays Princeton boy.

Tell Zeke to man up.. don't ask for breathers (wave him to stay out there) and NO feed me signs, just ball out for 60 min

HungryLion

Reaction score
@DakPresgoat will :laugh::laugh:

Anyone that DOESNT want the Eagles to win the division, hates the Eagles more than they love the Cowboys. Its that simple

Yes. Wanting the cowboys to win makes somebody not a cowboys fan. :rolleyes:

that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while.

based on this logic. I could accuse a whole bunch of posters of hating Garret more than liking the cowboys. Since they want the cowboys to lose to ensure garrett is fired. But a smart person knows that you can simultaneously root for both things to happen.

Last edited:

Retro88

Reaction score
I'm sorry but it's sad how many want to tank. We're leading our division. We're not 2 games behind with 3 to go. Nothing next year is guaranteed. We should know this bc this year has been a prime example of it.