If Cowboys get Dak signed low enough maybe Bengals would do some trading?

TheHerd

Reaction score
I just can’t see any team willing to trade and pay for mediocre QB play when they could draft a potential superstar.
It's the Bengals! I predicted they would trade the pick. But I suspect it will be the Fins.

Flamma

Reaction score
It's the Bengals! I predicted they would trade the pick. But I suspect it will be the Fins.

The fins do have the draft capital to make that trade. But like everyone else, I think they believe Tua will fall to them. I don't see anyone considering that Washington or Detroit might take him. I can see an argument for both. More so the Commanders.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not think anyone trades a 1st for him but if he was a free agent he would be signed. And you are correct he is in the group of many not worth a 1st round pick. I never said he's alone only he's not getting that if he was to be offered up. It's also not up to me to prove so just my opinion, while clearly the Jones think otherwise.
Fair enough. I disagree because I think a team would easily trade a 1st for him, just not one at or near the top of the 1st round. But that's my opinion.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak and his agent haven't demonstrated any inclination, whatsoever, to give the Cowboys a team-friendly deal this year. Aside from that, even if they did, Stephen and Jerry would likely be more than happy to welcome Dak back for the entirety of his contract before pondering their next QB. When it comes to welcoming in new QBs, the Cowboys FO has historically proven themselves to be anything but bold. I'd be absolutely stunned if they were! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kind of evidence is not good.

If you are visited soon by a beagle with white fur and black ears growling maliciously at you...

...run.

ondaedg

Reaction score

I try not to put people on ignore but this guy offers zero value to Dallas Cowboys discussions.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Dak and his agent haven't demonstrated any inclination, whatsoever, to give the Cowboys a team-friendly deal this year. Aside from that, even if they did, Stephen and Jerry would likely be more than happy to welcome Dak back for the entirety of his contract before pondering their next QB. When it comes to welcoming in new QBs, the Cowboys FO has historically proven themselves to be anything but bold. I'd be absolutely stunned if they were! :rolleyes:

Not sure I understand why he owes them a team friendly deal.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
No team is going to give up valuable draft picks and then overpay this guy. If he don't want to sign the tag then let him sit out the season and move on.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I sure would be thrilled to see Joe Burrow lead the next generation of Cowboys under McCarthy.
Perhaps the Bengals would give up their number one pick if Dak was under contract for 4 or 5 years.
The Cowboys could get Burrow and under his rookie deal would save millions of dollars.
I just can't see why Jerry and Stephen wouldn't be trying to sell this package to the Bengals, unless they are absolutely not interested in Dak.
I haven’t been here much for a while. It’s good to see there are still unrealistic, repetitive, idiotic posts.

How many times will you make these threads with, seemingly, identical subjects?

Everyone gets it. Your voice has been heard.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
His massive greediness, intentionally defying the stay-at-home order, plus putting "me" before team he's not worthy to wear the Star........trade him for what you can get and move on to a QB that really wants to be here.

Why is he and Dez even on team facilities? Neither one is under contract to the Dallas Cowboys.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His massive greediness, intentionally defying the stay-at-home order, plus putting "me" before team he's not worthy to wear the Star........trade him for what you can get and move on to a QB that really wants to be here.

Why is he and Dez even on team facilities? Neither one is under contract to the Dallas Cowboys.
What is it that Dak is asking and what is it that the Cowboys are offering? If you don't know that how can you know if these comments fit what's happening?

I'm curious if in 1993 Emmitt didn't want to be a Cowboy? After all, he refused to sign a contract and skipped training camp and the first 2 games, and only signed when the Cowboys relented. Do we need to rethink whether Emmitt was committed to the Cowboys?