If Dak and the Cowboys beat NE this weekend, I. (finish it)

D4KADON

Reaction score
This should be interesting.

If Dak and the Cowboys beat NE this weekend, I will beging to have faith in this roster and never question our qb again.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This should be interesting.

If Dak and the Cowboys beat NE this weekend, I will beging to have faith in this roster and never question our qb again.
Call out every single Dak detractor on this site in one thread

erod

Reaction score
Depends on the nature of the win.

If they force three turnovers and return a punt for a TD in a 13-12 win, I won't know what to think.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Signature Garrett win. Beat the Seahawks in 2014, the Saints last season, and the Pats this year, but can't beat the Jets.

Wouldn't be surprised actually.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If the Cowboys beat NE this weekend, I will still believe the only way this season can be viewed as a success is if they take a step forward and get to the NFC Championship game.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak haters are so terrified right now.

They’ll probably have to find a new Cowboys forum if Dak plays well and Dallas wins.

To answer the OP: I’ll start making playoff plans. NFC East is ours if we can win at NE.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I will change this a bit, because I think these post about Dak versus NE are not as significant as this...

If Garret and the Cowboys beat NE this weekend, I bet he (Garret) is signed to a new contract

This is a bigger game for Garret by far than for Dak. IT would give Jerry all he needed to justify keeping him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would be surprised but not shocked and I would be happy...for sure..it would make up for that jets loss...:)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be elated.

But this is us!

who will march out there a week later and lose to the mudhens.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Depends on the nature of the win.

If they force three turnovers and return a punt for a TD in a 13-12 win, I won't know what to think.
You cant be picky with a NE win.

I mean we are basically asking a guy who plays checkers to beat a guy that plays chess.

I dont care if the cowboys won 6-3, I'd be hella impressed.