If Dak can't throw, how do you explain 2016?

zerofill

Reaction score
Yeah that's bizarre an old baseball pitcher becoming a QB guru

They do all kinds of stuff there though, with throwing motion. Was watching a video on them analyzing player throwing motions with computers, and finding where they were losing accuracy, power, etc... Some of the best QBs been there with him.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Broaddus, Helman, Cavanaugh. All people AROUND the team said Tony was not the one in Dak's ear, Sanchez was. So where did you get your info from? Yourself?

"And I think Tony did a great job, and I commend Tony and thank him so much for that -- of being another coach for me, of helping me out, of in the middle of the game, at practice, on the field [and] off the field, giving me advice. And as a guy who went through exactly what I went through -- taking over the position from an older veteran, and knowing what it's like to be the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and just helping me out." - Dak Prescott

I also have my eyes that saw Tony Romo helping Dak Prescott.

Staubacher

Reaction score
They do all kinds of stuff there though, with throwing motion. Was watching a video on them analyzing player throwing motions with computers, and finding where they were losing accuracy, power, etc... Some of the best QBs been there with him.
Tom House was in the Braves bullpen and caught Hank Aarons 715th home run

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yes it was Mark who was the primary mentor, but in typical fashion, Romo has to be made out to be much more important and perfect that he actually was.
Romo was and is brilliant. He studied the game and actually improved as his career progressed. By the end he was mvp caliber.

Dak is sinking like a stone..good kid he just isn't very good

Haimerej

Reaction score
Then his hurt feelings showed. It was very obvious. If wasn’t like he was hiding it.

I don't blame him. He earned the chance to get his job back, imo, and should've at least been allowed to compete.

I wonder if Garrett thought they were too entrenched in the Dak version of the offense and didn't want to risk trying different things midseason.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Yes it was Mark who was the primary mentor, but in typical fashion, Romo has to be made out to be much more important and perfect than he actually was.

Nonsense. Romo wasn’t perfect but he was brilliant all you have to do is listen to him when he’s talking football. And he was pretty damn important being the QB and everything.

He was screwed by the FO and fan base but you reap what you sow my friend.

zerofill

Reaction score
Brady worked with Shaw. Shaw compared Dak's work ethic to Brady, too. Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. Does it mean he'll get better or no matter how hard he works, he won't?

Work ethic.... Like the way Kurt Warner circled around saying everything about his leadership qualities, etc... But nothing about his skill level.

Was meaning this place though:

http://www.train3dqb.com/testimonials.html

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nonsense. Romo wasn’t perfect but he was brilliant all you have to do is listen to him when he’s talking football. And he was pretty damn important being the QB and everything.

He was screwed by the FO and fan base but you reap what you sow my friend.
I paid attention to what was happening that season. It was well reported that it was him and Sanchez who had the strong bond. Romo helped but it was Sanchez who was Dak’s primary mentor. There were plenty of times Romo was seen sitting on the bench alone in street clothes holding an iPad nowhere near Dak, but Sanchez was always right there. This claim that it was Romo is people trying to artificially pump up Romo’s value to the team. I find it laughable because even when it is pointed out the Romo lovers continue their false narrative.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Work ethic.... Like the way Kurt Warner circled around saying everything about his leadership qualities, etc... But nothing about his skill level.

Was meaning this place though:

http://www.train3dqb.com/testimonials.html

Yeah. I put that praise up there with, "leadership skills." If he keeps skipping passes to open WRs without facing pressure those skills won't mean much (we might see a sudden drop off in those skills' effectiveness, too).

Tommy

Reaction score
Dak had Romo coaching him up between series. Letting him know what looks he can expect from the defense after a TD drive, subtle changes that make a world of difference.

Those tips and knowledge are now gone and sitting in the booth with Nantz.
Dak’s problem isn’t that he doesn’t understand what he is suppose to do. The problem is he doesn’t have the ability to do it.