If Dak has a All-Pro year, would you trust him?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
If Dak plays up to whatever contract he gets this year, do you truly trust him going forward? Or do you wait for the other shoe to drop just to say "I told you so"?

Because from what I read on this board almost daily, if he is anything but perfect (which no one is) yall won't trust him and will still call for Romo lol...

IMO he is better than yall say he is, and even if he is an All Pro this year yall won't trust him. Please prove me wrong.

??? I started trusting him in 2016 when he saved their season.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is a super bowl winning QB. Dak shouldn’t get paid anywhere near what Wilson is getting paid.
Agreed. Dak's contract is not gonna be anywhere close to Wilson's, its just a point of reference for Dak's extension.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
If Dak plays up to whatever contract he gets this year, do you truly trust him going forward? Or do you wait for the other shoe to drop just to say "I told you so"?

Because from what I read on this board almost daily, if he is anything but perfect (which no one is) yall won't trust him and will still call for Romo lol...

IMO he is better than yall say he is, and even if he is an All Pro this year yall won't trust him. Please prove me wrong.

If Dak has an all pro season I'll sign over my house and retirement accounts to you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There are folks who will never change their minds about Dak no matter what he does, because "being right" is more important to them.

I have my doubts about him, but the Cowboys are sold so I hope he erases those doubts. Otherwise, the Cowboys are going nowhere.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I only deal in reality. Dak's not going to outperform the best QBs in the league. Just because he's a Cowboys player doesn't mean we should be delusional homers. He's not an all-pro caliber QB. Just be happy he's a gamer.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This shows how desperate and uneducated you truly are. That pass hit T-Will squarely on his chest. T-Will simply didn't catch it since he tried to catch it with his arms instead of his hands. That ball ricocheted off of his shoulder pads. This is hilarious to use such a gif to try to bash Dak! LMAO. Shows how desperate you truly are. :facepalm:

This is one time you are right. W
That's where the market is for a franchise qb in 2019. If you dont like it, blame Russell Wilson for setting the market with his new contract, not Dak.

I blame owners for overpaying. Can't blame players for accepting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In no way did I attempt to compare Dak to Romo and Aikman, or any other QBs. If you'd read a little more carefully you'd know that. You're the one expecting Dak to get rid of ALL his FLAWS so he won't need the defense or Zeke to win games for him, as if flawless QBs like Romo and Aikman didn't need their defenses or RBs like Emmitt Smith.
I was comparing your expectations of Dak to your expectations of Romo and Aikman. You didn't expect THEM to win games without their defense or RBs but you expect it of Dak.

I expect any franchise QB to be able to win games or else there not Franchise caliber!
Now concerning accuracy when you have it baby you have it!!! ......even in other sports...

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Yall Romo lovers are just like Kobe homers. Romo never did squat for the Cowboys but lose big games ( always has an excuse about no defense). Some here show Romo more love then Aikman and Staubach which is to funny.... Dak has already did what Romo couldn't do and that's win 2 out of 3 division titles and a playoff win in his first 3 years but the haters don't want Dak. My question is why the hate for Dak? I already know the answer.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I expect any franchise QB to be able to win games or else there not Franchise caliber!
Now concerning accuracy when you have it baby you have it!!! ......even in other sports...

dude...
He didn't even make the cut.
Just like his career!

HungryLion

Reaction score

Your posts are so bad, they have now devolved to posting videos of gold to try and validate your extreme and ridiculous opinion. Wow

Rayman70

Reaction score
we all better trust him because the guy aint going anywhere and we ARE true blue fans aren't we? Im all in. Flaws and all...I been all in since 2016.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I want to see improvement. if he improves and becomes a top 10 passer, then I will change my mind. three years in and he has been an average passer...surrounded by great talent. he continues to make the same mistakes as he did year 1, and has the same flaws that he had as a freshman in college...….

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ahhhh, so Romo had no flaws, so he didn't need a defense and Aikman didn't need Emmitt Smith. They just did it all by themselves. That's how Romo got us to the Super Bowl.
Oh I know Dak has his share of flaws, what I didn't know was that flawless QBs grow on trees and are easily acquired by any team that wants one and whenever they need one.
Even when you don't pick till 28th in the draft.
who is this Romo guy everyone keeps talking about? why do everyone want to compare Dak to Romo?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I trust Dak to be good enough not to screw up this team. But if Zeke goes down or coop then Dak isn't good enough to beat an average NFL team.
and you don't need to prove that...we have seen Dak without Zeke and without Cooper and to your point, he was very average to below average

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In scrolling through the top ten there are certainly a lot of swings and misses. Hope Dak proves himself worth the salary.

1. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million
2. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million
3. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
4, Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $28 million
5. 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5 million
6. Lions QB Matthew Stafford: $27 million
7. Raiders QB Derek Carr: $25 million
8. Saints QB Drew Brees: $25 million
9. Colts QB Andrew Luck: $24.6 million
10. Commanders QB Alex Smith: $23.5 million
cousins was way over paid....Viking clearly made a mistake. carr looked bad last year, lets see if he has a bounce back year. alex smith is way over paid. the rest is about right...I think brees is under paid!