If Dak has a All-Pro year, would you trust him?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There are folks who will never change their minds about Dak no matter what he does, because "being right" is more important to them.

I have my doubts about him, but the Cowboys are sold so I hope he erases those doubts. Otherwise, the Cowboys are going nowhere.
lets see if you will change your mind when dak has another average passing season.....it cuts both ways.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
dak was 1 for 9 on third downs in that game.....the money down, he sucked.
Romo straight lost some of the Cowboys most important games of their seasons in win-or-get-in games multiple years with his INT's and performance.
Yay.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Romo straight lost some of the Cowboys most important games of their seasons in win-or-get-in games multiple years with his INT's and performance.
Yay.
here we go with Romo again.....get off the Romo ride. he has been retired for a couple of years and none of that matters....this is not about Romo. this is about cowboys going to pay a middle of the pack QB $30 mill a year and not be able to sign supporting players he needs to be that average player and thus the cowboys being average. we have seen Dak without Zeke and Amari be below average.....so if you pay Dak $30 mill....will you be able to sign Amari and Zeke?

Corso

Reaction score
here we go with Romo again.....get off the Romo ride. he has been retired for a couple of years and none of that matters....this is not about Romo. this is about cowboys going to pay a middle of the pack QB $30 mill a year and not be able to sign supporting players he needs to be that average player and thus the cowboys being average. we have seen Dak without Zeke and Amari be below average.....so if you pay Dak $30 mill....will you be able to sign Amari and Zeke?
Yup. Get over it.
Romo, who you think is a much better QB straight lost this team games.
What?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yup. Get over it.
Romo, who you think is a much better QB straight lost this team games.
What?
show me one post that I said I think Romo is a better QB than Dak? you Dak lovers are just out of this world...… its the go to move of all you Dak lovers...as soon as you are losing an argument on Dak, you throw in Romo…..its too funny,

once again...what Romo did doesn't matter. What Aikman did doesn't matter. its all in the past....what we are discussing here is the present.

and like I said, if we made a mistake with Romo, should we make the same mistake with Dak?

Corso

Reaction score
show me one post that I said I think Romo is a better QB than Dak? you Dak lovers are just out of this world...… its the go to move of all you Dak lovers...as soon as you are losing an argument on Dak, you throw in Romo…..its too funny,

once again...what Romo did doesn't matter. What Aikman did doesn't matter. its all in the past....what we are discussing here is the present.

and like I said, if we made a mistake with Romo, should we make the same mistake with Dak?
Sweet! You think Romo is a lesser QB?

Number1

Reaction score
If Dak plays up to whatever contract he gets this year, do you truly trust him going forward? Or do you wait for the other shoe to drop just to say "I told you so"?

Because from what I read on this board almost daily, if he is anything but perfect (which no one is) yall won't trust him and will still call for Romo lol...

IMO he is better than yall say he is, and even if he is an All Pro this year yall won't trust him. Please prove me wrong.

I trust Dak, far more an the brain trust out at the Star

most QBs are glorified or deified based on the systems they play in ...

if you want to see what a QB is worth - check their 2 minute stats - Dak's pretty good
http://www.nfl.com/player/dakprescott/2555260/situationalstats

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sweet! You think Romo is a lesser QB?
wow, you are a desparate one....I neither said he is or he is not.... he doesn't matter....but seemingly that's the only thing you want to hang on to....and that still doesn't make Dak above average.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Dak 1-2 in the payoffs
Romo 2-4 in the playoffs

So it doesn't look like either one is winning when it matters the most.