If Dak improves his deep ball is he the best QB in the league?

Brax

Reaction score
Dak should get 100 million 4 years + 30 million in playoff incentives.

Only 3 to 4 quarterbacks take this cowboys team as far as Dak has. Given the o-line and running game he’s forced to defer to.

If Dak had Gronk and Brady’s O-Line he puts up better stats than Brady. There isn’t a quarterback with a better short game than Dak. If he gets a deep ball that can stretch the field reliably it may be over for the NFC
I would say 3 years 10M bonus spread over the 3 , 7.5 mill base , only play off bonus is SB win 10M . that' s about 10.8 a year I look at the poor play for 2-3 quarters being a huge factor. Only Guaranteed money is the 10M bonus. If he says no leave final year and look at franchise tag in year 5. But you have to bring in a talented QB to compete for the job and it must be a fair competition. My take means no disrespect to Dak just what is right to protect the team.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I would say 3 years 10M bonus spread over the 3 , 7.5 mill base , only play off bonus is SB win 10M . that' s about 10.8 a year I look at the poor play for 2-3 quarters being a huge factor. Only Guaranteed money is the 10M bonus. If he says no leave final year and look at franchise tag in year 5. But you have to bring in a talented QB to compete for the job and it must be a fair competition. My take means no disrespect to Dak just what is right to protect the team.
10 other teams hand Dak a 100million + if he’s on the market. Facts are dak made a 4-12 team a perennial playoff contender.

Unless Dwayne Haskins the best college passer of all time is coming here no other QB coming out is worth losing Dak was over.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah but look at the bright side.

We could be the Bengals. Lewis had that gig nailed down going back to the Bush (old man) administration.

Well, Lewis is out with the Bengals now. So, days just got better for them.

rags747

Reaction score
We have a member on this board that really needs to take their medication. Best this, Best that, Best ever, Greatest of All time. This person is a real wack job. Would so love to know what this person does on a daily basis, I can’t imagine them having like an actual job...just impossible imo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Willfreedumb909 you are the greatest clown on this forum you should be given the great clown award as you make so many people laugh with your utter foolishness. Are you related to Dak, his boyfriend, girlfriend, agent there just can't be any other reason for your posts.

No doubt willie is a little gleefull in his acclaims of Dak. But what much of his statistics point out quite clearly is that all you Dak trolls have been dead wrong. Time to fess up.

Brax

Reaction score
10 other teams hand Dak a 100million + if he’s on the market. Facts are dak made a 4-12 team a perennial playoff contender.

Unless Dwayne Haskins the best college passer of all time is coming here no other QB coming out is worth losing Dak was over.
you have a twisted view of perennial, because at this point Dallas isn't close to it .

Brax

Reaction score
No doubt willie is a little gleefull in his acclaims of Dak. But what much of his statistics point out quite clearly is that all you Dak trolls have been dead wrong. Time to fess up.
Your almost in the same realm as Will, how did Mr clutch do when Mr 4th quarter was called on looks like a .... L. Your guy didn't get it done, but you all came out of your holes after a few days of hiding and now we know the real reason Why Dak didn't win, he was wearing the wrong cleats so the missed wide open throws were because of slipping. Poor Dak. Keep up the insanity, you help keep us laughing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Your almost in the same realm as Will, how did Mr clutch do when Mr 4th quarter was called on looks like a .... L. Your guy didn't get it done, but you all came out of your holes after a few days of hiding and now we know the real reason Why Dak didn't win, he was wearing the wrong cleats so the missed wide open throws were because of slipping. Poor Dak. Keep up the insanity, you help keep us laughing.

A 5 year old child could determine that the Rams O only punted once and this was the big elephant in the room as to why we lost.

Leaving some DAk hating troll like you to babble about a few missed passes rather than a bad performance or a pick or fumble.

And why poor Dak? He led his team to the playoffs 2 out of his first 3 years. Got a playoff win this year. Played well in all 3 playoff games of his young career. And he is about to get a huge extension and be the franchise QB for a very long time.

Actually its "Poor Troll". You are the only ones complaining. :lmao::lmao2: