If Dez Was Released Soley Over Money, Why Are Players Scared To Talk?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Beasly is on Twitter saying that he cant say what he wants to or else "I might be next".

Now if Dez was released soley because of his contract, why would Beasly have anything to worry about? Why would Beasly need to be very restricted in what he says if he didn't believe Dez questioning the offense had a role in his release?

Beasly, and I suspect some other players, clearly do think Dez was released for questioning the team and that is why they are scared to say anything on social media for fearing reprisal from the organization.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Has it occurred to anyone here that just MAYBE..they are afraid of talkin because the HC that many of us rail against might have some real control? I don't think we are giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. He may have much more power than we all think. Must consider that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Has it occurred to anyone here that just MAYBE..they are afraid of talkin because the HC that many of us rail against might have some real control? I don't think we are giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. He may have much more power than we all think. Must consider that.

Good point...................Garrett might have vastly more power than most fans realize and if you publicly criticize him, its not good for your career.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Beasly is on Twitter saying that he cant say what he wants to or else "I might be next".

Now if Dez was released soley because of his contract, why would Beasly have anything to worry about? Why would Beasly need to be very restricted in what he says if he didn't believe Dez questioning the offense had a role in his release?

Beasly, and I suspect some other players, clearly do think Dez was released for questioning the team and that is why they are scared to say anything on social media for fearing reprisal from the organization.
Dez was lazy and unproductive and unreliable, your right it wasnt all about the money

waving monkey

Reaction score
Good point...................Garrett might have vastly more power than most fans realize and if you publicly criticize him, its not good for your career.
Oh wait I thought Garrett was weak and couldn't manage the team where did this powerful new coach come from
and no annouchment of the new hire. Thats FO this is the worst thing they've ever done. Their terrible I cant wait for
the Joneses to ..........

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Oh wait I thought Garrett was weak and couldn't manage the team where did this powerful new coach come from
and no annouchment of the new hire. Thats FO this is the worst thing they've ever done. Their terrible I cant wait for
the Joneses to ..........

Lets see how your hero does this year with Hurns and Twill as his starters.:laugh:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Lets see how your hero does this year with Hurns and Twill as his starters.:laugh:
Now we're on to some thing to talk about. I my humble opinion this is going to be a seriously interesting draft and year.
There are so many story lines i'm excited to see this whole coming year play out. Dak,Hurns,Rico,draft picks,play calling [back ground story]
Smith,Smith offensive line. So many more moving parts. Fascinating.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Inciting mutiny by any member of a ship, or a team for that matter, is justifiable cause for rejection. Proving oneself unreliable by missing meetings and failure to be coachable only add to the miscues. Dez had a chance to respond to the team's interest better but came up short. The team and its players now have a chance to begin anew and recover. Here's hoping the players who remain will see fit to get the message.

Last edited:

Frozen700

Reaction score

Then that's a problem......

You let a super average to bad coach have any type of power

Sydla

Reaction score

Who cares how much control he has?

He’s still a mediocre coach.