If Dwayne Haskins were to fall to our pick

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Do you draft him to replace Dak?

Just look @ it this way....Your saving money by not extending Dak...and giving him Tony Romo money...which he isn't worth it.

Rumors are floating around that he may be slipping.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yes lets play musical chairs with QB. That's always a recipe for success. Then when Haskins gets here (he won't, he will be gone in the 1st round), you guys will say he's trash and overrated and then want to draft someone in 4 years. Rinse, repeat.

Dak is actually a leader. Romo was not even close to a leader. Also, Dak is better than Haskins.

And he will be well gone by the time we draft.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
But to answer the question.

Hell yeah I take him.

And why would you take him? See...this isn't so cut and dry. People may scoff @ this notion...but It could be a real possibility. I've been doing my mock drafts...and I got him slipping....and I don't see anybody taking him in the 1st.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yes lets play musical chairs with QB. That's always a recipe for success. Then when Haskins gets here (he won't, he will be gone in the 1st round), you guys will say he's trash and overrated and then want to draft someone in 4 years. Rinse, repeat.

Dak is actually a leader. Romo was not even close to a leader. Also, Dak is better than Haskins.

And he will be well gone by the time we draft.

When you are saving money...and able to buid a stout team...it could be the way to go. Instead of throwing money @ an average QB that hoping he could be the answer.

Jipper

Reaction score
i still cant believe some of you are so against Dak...he had a sophmore slump but had a very good rebound year last year and there is zero reason to not think he will have a great 2019. He is trending up and has weapons around him...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Every rookie QB doesn't do what Dak did his rookie season....in fact no rookie QB has ever did what Dak did. I'll pass and go for the chip now

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wouldnt pick Haskins even if he slips to 58 ,Dak is way better than him.

How do you figure?

Your not thinking about the team...and how much better we could be if we could keep it together....rather than paying a mediocure guy...elite money.:rolleyes:

You go down that road again of paying a quarterback 100+ mil....your gonna lose people.:popcorn:

reddyuta

Reaction score
How do you figure?

Your not thinking about the team...and how much better we could be if we could keep it together....rather than paying a mediocure guy...elite money.:rolleyes:

You go down that road again of paying a quarterback 100+ mil....your gonna lose people.:popcorn:

there is no elite money,its QB money.you want to resign a QB then you need to play him.