If Foles wins the SB

Sydla

Reaction score
If he wins the SB, they'll flip him for a 2nd rounder and once again have basically their full compliment of draft picks to help keep a pretty talent team stay talented.

If Jerry doesn't wake the freak up, he's staring at another run where Philly dominated the NFCE like they did for the better part of the early and mid-2000s.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did the Vikings throw the game? Makes NO SENSE how Foles could struggle against Oakland and Dallas then destroy the best defense in the NFL. None.

Called coaching.

In the playoffs, they had stronger game plans that were suited for Foles. In the Cowboys game, for example, they didn't do much of anything because they essentially didn't care.

The Eagles were a giant flashing neon sign this season that basically tore our own owner's (and some fans') beliefs to the core - that you can't win without some of your best players, that it takes years to build a legit championship contending team, etc.

Think Jerry noticed? Of course he did not. Because he's just a bad owner/GM.

lk8701

Reaction score
I hope the Eagles win the Super Bowl. I'm sure Jerry is using excuses (Zeke suspension and injuries to Tyron and Lee) to not fire JG. What excuse will he have if the Eagles win the Super Bowl without Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I hope the Eagles win the Super Bowl. I'm sure Jerry is using excuses (Zeke suspension and injuries to Tyron and Lee) to not fire JG. What excuse will he have if the Eagles win the Super Bowl without Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles?

I don't mind if the Eagles win. The only thing it impacts is the ability to remind Philly fans they have no titles, which doesn't bring me any satisfaction. If Dallas isn't good enough to win, then I don't care who wins. The only thing I care about is Dallas getting back to the point where they can win again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Called coaching.

In the playoffs, they had stronger game plans that were suited for Foles. In the Cowboys game, for example, they didn't do much of anything because they essentially didn't care.

The Eagles were a giant flashing neon sign this season that basically tore our own owner's (and some fans') beliefs to the core - that you can't win without some of your best players, that it takes years to build a legit championship contending team, etc.

Think Jerry noticed? Of course he did not. Because he's just a bad owner/GM.
:clap:
In two years, after the debacle called the Chip Kelly era, Lurie has the Eagles in the Super Bowl with a BACKUP Quarterback!

Meanwhile, it's been 22 years, several quarterbacks, several coaches, two home field advantages and we can't even sniff a Super Bowl. If this doesn't wake Jerry up, nothing will.

Sydla

Reaction score

The injury excuse that Jerry and some fans want to spout was blown to hell already. The Eagles are in the SB without their starting QB, their starting LT, their starting MLB........... they also lost their best starting CB (Darby) for 6 games, they lost one of their best offensive weapons (Sproles) for most of the season, they also lost Fletcher Cox for a game or two as well.

And never skipped a beat.

Next time Jerry wants to talk about Lee being out, or Smith being out or Elliott being out, he should be roundly and loudly booed. Because it's weak and stupid and idiotic to make that argument from this point on.

Next time Jerry wants to talk about the process and patience and that they have too much invested in Garrett at this point to make a change, he should be booed and shouted down. Because its an irrational and bogus point when you see coaches, even ones with no real HC experience, making drastic turnarounds at their current jobs.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Nick Foles playoff wins in the last 10 days: 2
Cowboys playoff wins in the last 7695 days: 2

:(

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am telling you right now the Eagles are favorite to win the SB ,they have a way better team than the patriots.Only Brady and his brilliance stands in the way.

kevm3

Reaction score
Who's in the super bowl again?

The eagles, as a TEAM, is extremely stacked, so what does being in the superbowl have anything to do with it? Case Keenum is better than Matt Stafford because he was in the Conference championship this year and Matt wasn't? Mark Sanchez better than Romo because he went to a conference championship and Romo hasn't been out of the 2nd round? If Dak was over there in Philly, he'd be in the superbowl too.