If Henry Ruggs is Dallas's pick, what is your reaction?

If Henry Ruggs is Dallas's pick

• Total voters

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's a home run threat and would resemble the first Mike McCarty-like move since he got here.

I want defense badly but if we miss out on our guys and land one of the Big 3 WR's at 17 instead, we have still improved as a team.

3rd WR is a starter in today's NFL.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I would be happy. I want an impact player with our first-round pick, and I definitely think he qualifies. As a 3rd receiver, he would be murder to opposing defenses.

I also agree with those wanting defense first, but if the top defenders are gone, I would be very happy with Ruggs over the 3rd best CB or one of the safeties.

Aven8

Reaction score
I still like me some toys. I was excited when we took Dez. Excited when we took Demarco. And super stoked we got Zeke. Corners and OL are needed, but boring.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Angry. It means our defense will be Swiss cheese once again

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I tend to be happy when the Cowboys draft first round graded players in the first round.

P.S. Henry Ruggs is not John Ross.
To be fair John Ross probably would have had 1,000 if he didnt get hurt. Thats his biggest issue. Just can't stay healthy

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'd be excited. A bit worried about our defense, but I'd also love to see the fireworks on offense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's a home run threat and would resemble the first Mike McCarty-like move since he got here.

I want defense badly but if we miss out on our guys and land one of the Big 3 WR's at 17 instead, we have still improved as a team.

3rd WR is a starter in today's NFL.

I don’t see us as a Super Bowl team next year anyways so might as well just take the best available instead of drafting defense just to draft defense.

bewp7

Reaction score
happy because i think he is an elite wr prospect and would probly be the best player available.

like mccarthy said...draft football players and let the coachs figure out how to use them. drafting need over bpa is almost always wrong and dumb.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Angry. It means our defense will be Swiss cheese once again
Eh a rookie is not gonna really transform the defense outside of a few that we have no shot at. At this point our defense is what its gonna be for next season at least. Maybe Kinlaw can make a difference but we most likely need to trade up for him. Does Big Mac have a trend for trading up for players he wants or does he take best player available?