If I was Wade Phillips I would quit right now.

Reaction score
If I was Wade, I would tell Jerry to take his team and shove it....

What company oou there pays the Manager the same money as a suoervisor. That is totally embarassing.

My view is that all this turmoyl our "Boys" are having is because and will always be Jerry Jones.

Why did he pay Garrett the same money..That is disgracefull. Then after every gane he comes down on the filed and starts talking to the palyers and so on... That is unnaceptable.. Even if we have a good team the head coach will always coach with Jerry ****ing his head over and over again... You cannot coach like that...never..

When we had Parcells... Jerry should of relinquished his position as GM and give it over to Parcells and let him run all the personell decisions and so on. Then we would had probably Tony Sparano as coach and Jerry would just be an owner...

I will be very pissed if Miami a previuos 1-15 team makes the playoffs and us a perenial SB team do not make the playoffs.

Jerry has to ease up on this big hold he has on America's team..

Ciao

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
if he were to quit right now, what would he do about his grand ol' halftime meals for the rest of the season? the only thing on his mind going into the half is the grand ol' "mess-uh-food.... mama's ol' cookin" that he's about to eat

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*rolls eyes* I wouldn't be hurt if Wade winds up quitting, or gets fired, but the lack of any creativity by some around here is just pathetic. Eating jokes? Wow. That's original. When you're in the 4th grade.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2399645 said:
*rolls eyes* I wouldn't be hurt if Wade winds up quitting, or gets fired, but the lack of any creativity by some around here is just pathetic. Eating jokes? Wow. That's original. When you're in the 4th grade.

you should listen to The Ticket's impersonation of Wade (where I got that from)

I think they're 5th graders though, not 4th

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The fact that you got it from the Ticket is all I needed to know. That explains the lack of creativity.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2399658 said:
The fact that you got it from the Ticket is all I needed to know. That explains the lack of creativity.

No argument there, it's just funny to me

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Money hasn't caused any friction between Phillips and Garrett. I doubt that Phillips even cares what Garrett is getting paid as long as Jerry Jones honors his contract. Money isn't an issue in my opinion.

superpunk

Reaction score
Wade should quit because he's uncharismatic and apparently incapable of leading people places that they wouldn't lead themselves. Money isn't a factor. He's being paid more than enough to run this ship into the ground.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasEast;2399671 said:
Money hasn't caused any friction between Phillips and Garrett. I doubt that Phillips even cares what Garrett is getting paid as long as Jerry Jones honors his contract. Money isn't an issue in my opinion.

Agreed. He doesn't seem like the type who really cares about that stuff so I don't see that making him walk in to the owners office and quit. Now if he thinks that there is a good shot that he's going to be fired and doesn't want to be fired again, but instead leave on his own, then he might want to walk into the office and just quit at the point.

But something tells me Wade isn't much of the quitting type either.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2399678 said:
Agreed. He doesn't seem like the type who really cares about that stuff so I don't see that making him walk in to the owners office and quit. Now if he thinks that there is a good shot that he's going to be fired and doesn't want to be fired again, but instead leave on his own, then he might want to walk into the office and just quit at the point.

But something tells me Wade isn't much of the quitting type either.

1) Wade isn't going to be fired this season
2) Wade's contract will not be renewed after it's up at the end of this season
3) Wade grills burgers and "taters" and "a grand ol' mess-uh-food" on the sidelines instead of coaching.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
MontrealCowboyFan4ever;2399602 said:

I sure wish you were Wade Phillips.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
xWraithx;2399683 said:
1) Wade isn't going to be fired this season
2) Wade's contract will not be renewed after it's up at the end of this season
3) Wade grills burgers and "taters" and "a grand ol' mess-uh-food" on the sidelines instead of coaching.

Agreed, agreed...and oh I see what you did right there. Trying to bait me into a smile now? Well... darn you....it worked.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
if you were Wade you'd be smelling roses and pumping sunshine and unaware of any problem.

after all life is perfect with uncle wade ie. coach cupcake.

MontrealCowboyFan4ever;2399602 said:

What company oou there pays the Manager the same money as a suoervisor. That is totally embarassing.

My view is that all this turmoyl our "Boys" are having is because and will always be Jerry Jones.

Why did he pay Garrett the same money..That is disgracefull. Then after every gane he comes down on the filed and starts talking to the palyers and so on... That is unnaceptable.. Even if we have a good team the head coach will always coach with Jerry ****ing his head over and over again... You cannot coach like that...never..

When we had Parcells... Jerry should of relinquished his position as GM and give it over to Parcells and let him run all the personell decisions and so on. Then we would had probably Tony Sparano as coach and Jerry would just be an owner...

I will be very pissed if Miami a previuos 1-15 team makes the playoffs and us a perenial SB team do not make the playoffs.

Jerry has to ease up on this big hold he has on America's team..

Ciao

superpunk

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399692 said:

It's quite possible that he is Wade Phillips, and he simply needed to run this "quitting" idea by his advisors before making a final decision. When pressed for a reason, he will say "Lack of production, obviously."

satam55

Reaction score
superpunk;2399675 said:
Wade should quit because he's uncharismatic and apparently incapable of leading people places that they wouldn't lead themselves. Money isn't a factor. He's being paid more than enough to run this ship into the ground.
Co-sign!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399692 said:

I sure wish he were Wade Phillips, too. Then he'd be in Montreal eating moose burgers, envying the Unknited States and enjoying the CFL and not messing with America's Team. (Though I did like his spelling of turmoyl. :) )