If Jerry pays Dak and it doesn't work out, the empire will crumble

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Empire has crumbled 25 years now and signing Dak to a long term deal will just add additional years.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
lol.. he did this same thing at another board, claimed he turned a vikings fan and disowned the cowboys, now he's doing it again. I sure there's some here that remember it from the ranch.
he is a troll. an attention ***** who has never ever posted anything meaningful. he always picks a subject that knows people are emotional about. contributes nothing, and just looks for attention. yes, I remember on that board. he got kicked off multiple times.

he is a former alcoholic (I hope former). he spent time in jail for fraud. he claims to be man of God now. he is twice divorced now. total failure in life. he gets his kick out of these boards and how many responses he gets. he has done the exact same thing on other boards too. like Titans board....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You would have been spot on six months ago, I'm not certain now. This recent close down of our total economy may reset many industries, the NFL included. I sure hope not, but we're on completely new turf here.

I think this is a short term set back but nothing the NFL or this nation will not overcome.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys still America's Team? I don't think so.
Most of the fans like myself who remember why the Cowboys became the greatest franchise in sports are sick of what we see. Jerry slapped every fan in the face for 13 years and didn't care what we thought while he used the sales from the team to live royally and forced us to endure the incompetence of Jason Garrett.
The Cowboys are more of a punchline nowadays than they are respected. I can only speak for myself, but I am sick of what the franchise has become.
I had hope that with the hiring of McCarthy that the humiliations of the past 13 years would end, but now we are enduring yet another issue in which the Cowboys simply ignore their fans and common sense.
If Jerry pays Dak and Dak doesn't produce, I think many fans like myself will be done.
I think Jerry has wasted all trust that the fans had in him with the insistence of keeping Jason Garrett for 10 years and wasting roster after roster of talent.
By the time Dak's extension is finished, Ezekiel Elliott's prime will be, as well.
And I don't want to hear Stephen using the excuse of "salary cap" limits as a reason for the Cowboys returning to the mediocrity of the Campo era.
Jerry had better get this one right; I don't think the younger fans know the passion with which which us older guys followed the Cowboys.
Jerry could very well be signing the death certificate of the Dallas Cowboys if he ignores the mistakes of the past and jumps right back in to the mess we were in with Garrett.
So Dak's fans should hope he becomes his own franchise.
The fans of the Dallas Cowboys demand much more than the fans of Dak Prescott do from both he and the Cowboys.
The sky never fell when we paid Romo and TO.

Why should it happen now?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What empire is that, the ratings or the revenue? There is no on the field empire. If there is one, it's in NE.

I haven't seen any polls about how Cowboys fans feel about if and how much Booger should pay Prescott but I'd bet a large amount the vast majority don't follow the cap or care about it so they could care less about the money. They know the owner is a billionaire with a 250M boat and he can afford to pay Prescott whatever he wants.

The problem isn't whether he gets the deal or how much he wants. The problem is they won't stop running this into the ground while saying nothing new.

Is the most asked question in this country whether Prescott should get paid or not? Sports media is worse then the news media.

leeblair

Reaction score
The sky never fell when we paid Romo and TO.

Why should it happen now?
That was because (a) both were very talented;
And (b) we hadn't suffered through 13 years of being slapped in the face be Jerry by him forcing us to endure Garrett's incompetence.
Dak is a great athlete and okay, but he's just an extension of Garrett's incompetence.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
And (b) we hadn't suffered through 13 years of being slapped in the face be Jerry by him forcing us to endure Garrett's incompetence.
Dak is a great athlete and okay, but he's just an extension of Garrett's incompetence.
Yep.

Tit for tat.

We as fans were so starved for winning..

most of us overlooked the warning signs that were there.

Thanx.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I'm honestly getting to the point where I would laugh my *** off if he tries his luck in the open market, doesn't get what he thinks he's worth or does by a horrible team, accepts and flounders behind a mediocre team

Some people just need their egos put in check

Lol at you caring about egos of professional athletes to the point where you root for them to get less money and fail. He doesn't even know you exist yet you have this hate for him. Corny.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Romo got paid a ton of money to do barely more than Tebow did in his short career. We are just fine right now. With these short contracts, no one player is to make a team crumble.

Redline360

Reaction score
Lol at you caring about egos of professional athletes to the point where you root for them to get less money and fail. He doesn't even know you exist yet you have this hate for him. Corny.

What hate lol...

Someone can't take a joke...you must be fun at parties

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
but you wanted Moore to start ahead of Romo and advocated for that and you were not a big Romo fan. now in order to win an argument, you said the exact opposite.

no respect for someone who doesn't stick to their guns, but then again, given who your are and the things you have done to people...I am not surprised....

you are still ignoring the question, What about the garrett factor? if Dak sucks so much, given you thought Keenum was a better QB....then does that mean Garrett was a good coach, winning with such a crappy QB?

you are ignoring, because it will tear apart your agenda, like the tear in your arse.

leeblair

Reaction score
but you wanted Moore to start ahead of Romo and advocated for that and you were not a big Romo fan. now in order to win an argument, you said the exact opposite.

no respect for someone who doesn't stick to their guns, but then again, given who your are and the things you have done to people...I am not surprised....

you are still ignoring the question, What about the garrett factor? if Dak sucks so much, given you thought Keenum was a better QB....then does that mean Garrett was a good coach, winning with such a crappy QB?

you are ignoring, because it will tear apart your agenda, like the tear in your arse.
I'm ignoring you because you are a liar and have all of the character qualities of a snake.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Dak gets paid Jerry and Dak will be the laughing stock of the NFL. I don't see a con man scamming Jerry into thinking he is something special. Even today most GMs around the league don't think much of Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm ignoring you because you are a liar and have all of the character qualities of a snake.
oooh, I must have touched a nerve..

you are ignoring because I have spoken nothing but the truth. you know that its the truth....it hurts you that you are exposed to this board, just like the other boards you were a member of.
tell me if I am lying about you not supporting Romo? tell me if I am lying that you wanted Moore and touted him as HOF type QB? tell me if I am lying you compared Tashard Choice to Emmitt Smith....

per usual, you are already a joke. liar. and a big bullshiet artist....a loser who posts these BS for attention...a troll.....

and you are still ignoring, because trying to explain away the Bullshiet you post is going to make you look like a fool that you are.....

so are you going to answer...….
if Dak Sucks, does that mean Garrett was a good coach for doing what he did with a sub-par QB..
.you are still avoiding and throwing a hissy fit like a 5 year old is not going to change the facts...

Valkyr

Reaction score
This might the most melodramatic thread title I've seen in a while.