If Kellen Moore Continues This Success All Year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by nightrain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

16,644 Messages
    13,421 Likes Received
    Yes, your ignorance is very real and you just put it on display for everyone to observe. How can anyone claim your ignorance isn't real?:D

2. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

10,722 Messages
    4,449 Likes Received
    It's been said one way or another ... good teams and bad teams. The players play hard for Garrett. He is in fact a good leader of men.

I was a huge hater. But you have to call it how you see it. The team needs Garrett and Moore. Neither of which will go anywhere next season.

3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

21,088 Messages
    13,474 Likes Received
    See ya. I hope you enjoy Moore making Garrett look like the Offensive dunce that he is.

4. CowboyRoy

21,088 Messages
    13,474 Likes Received
    Yet Garrett is clapping on the sidelines while Moore is doing his job. And doing it better than Garrett ever could.

Just keeping it real. :lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

5. CowboyRoy

21,088 Messages
    13,474 Likes Received
    They need Garrett to clap and they need Moore to run the offense. Looks like the perfect match. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

6. JoeKing

16,644 Messages
    13,421 Likes Received
    LOL, Garrett looks like a genius promoting Moore from player to QB coach to OC in progressive seasons. Your inability to assess what's really going on never fails to amaze me. Garrett wasn't made the HC of this team because he was an offensive guru. His special skill is assessing talent on the field and the coaching staff that surrounds him. You like the groceries he gets for this team. You know you eat'em up but you just refuse to recognize how they got here. ;)

7. JoeKing

16,644 Messages
    13,421 Likes Received
    Yes, your ignorance keeps being real and you keep feeling the need to remind us. :muttley:

8. DCCowboys11

DCCowboys11 Active Member

119 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    Would love to see.....

Kris Richard HC/DC
    Kellen Moore OC
    John Kitna QB Coach
    A younger DL coach

9. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

9,884 Messages
    8,389 Likes Received
    We've been saving them up for a decade.

Runwildboys and CF74 like this.
  10. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

9,884 Messages
    8,389 Likes Received
    Most valuable sports team in the world. Jerry can afford it.

11. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

3,765 Messages
    3,854 Likes Received
    While I understand your concern, and agree with a lot of what you say, I wonder if we should anoint Moore HC after just 2 games as OC. Also, to say “Garrrtt does nothing” sounds dumb.

Runwildboys likes this.
  12. AmericanCowboy

AmericanCowboy Well-Known Member

2,825 Messages
    4,048 Likes Received
    With the way the league is, if the offense continues to be successful someone will hire Kellen Moore as head coach.

The Giants, Redskins, Steelers, Jaguars either all have very young or could have very young QBs next year who need the help of a promising OC to make the game as easy as possible for them.

Basically, if it comes down to it, you fire Garrett or promote him to some fake GM title.

bbailey423 likes this.
  13. Jeffkills

Jeffkills Well-Known Member

1,587 Messages
    1,982 Likes Received
  14. baltcowboy

baltcowboy Well-Known Member

1,459 Messages
    1,286 Likes Received
    He has a long way to go. I think he will get a Garrett type pay raise and be groomed to be his replacement. Teams will come calling, just like Garrett in 2008. I just think it is better to be an assistant coach in Dallas then be a coach anywhere else for Moore.

nightrain likes this.
  15. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

17,096 Messages
    15,316 Likes Received
    You guys
    :facepalm:

It has taken 9 years of “training” to make Garrett an average HC and that is after practically all of his HCing responsibilities are handled by other people around him. All this moron has to do is clap and spit and give PCs.

Moore is even more green than Garrett was coming in. You really think he is competent to be a HC? He has a lot to learn about being OC, let alone about being HC. He is going to crash and burn if he becomes HC at this stage and if he is half as smart as everyone thinks, he should understand that

So please stop this

dreghorn2 likes this.
  16. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

17,096 Messages
    15,316 Likes Received
    You think Garrett cares about that?
    He’s only about the paycheck

17. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

12,599 Messages
    13,026 Likes Received
    He will get paid to stay another year. And will be our next HC. I think JG May know this.

18. ArtClink

ArtClink Well-Known Member

499 Messages
    867 Likes Received
    To date, Kellen "The Hammer" Moore appears to be living up to his nickname. I am very excited how aggressive our offense has become! It also reminds me what a complete and utter fool Scott L. was. What an idiot. Linehan was the George Strait of offensive coordinators.

19. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

4,463 Messages
    7,527 Likes Received
    So you don't think the league will take notice if he continues the success all year? There will be at least 5 dumpster fires of teams looking for a HC next season. It would be a risky move for sure, but look at some the coaches on the sidelines today. The move is toward young and innovative.

20. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

6,325 Messages
    2,672 Likes Received
    This X 1000. Some people just don't get it. I said it after week 1. You think someone like the Redskins would not LOVE to stick it to the cowboys by hiring a young coach away from them? Especially after the let Sean McVay out the building BECAUSE they were locked into a contract with Jay Gruden!!! If this offense finishes top 5 - 7....Kellen Moore will be offered a head coaching job!

AmericanCowboy likes this.