If Kellen Moore doesn't get a shot it proves one thing...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The front office is calling the shots...and not the coaching staff. Linehan wants Moore. Sounds like Garrett supports Linehan. So if this season goes South....I'm gonna blame the front office for not being on the same page as the coaches. Nothing tears a team apart faster than a front office meddling w/ coaches decisions..

And forcing players like Cassell into bad situations

Comments?.......

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Well I think your onto something. I think the reason why we didn't draft a runningback was because of the FO. They thought that anyone could run behind this oline.

Bringing in MacFadden was Jerry's idea. Its quite possible that was another reason why we didn't draft a running back.

Its too bad though. We are so close to winning the big game. If only if the FO stops interfering and let the coaches decide whats best for the team.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well I think your onto something. I think the reason why we didn't draft a runningback was because of the FO. They thought that anyone could run behind this oline.

Bringing in MacFadden was Jerry's idea. Its quite possible that was another reason why we didn't draft a running back.

Its too bad though. We are so close to winning the big game. If only if the FO stops interfering and let the coaches decide whats best for the team.

Yup....that was another move that left you wondering....Did someone let Jerry out of the closet?...Go get another bottle of Johnnie Walker please....I like drunk Jerry better who is content sitting back and watching football and getting his whiskey face on :oldcouple:

lostar2009

Reaction score
This is what going on. Weeden played OK to play another week. If we play Moore on our 1st team I have no doubt we will win. But he will go to the point to question if he can replace Romo and the staff doesn't want want that.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
This is what going on. Weeden played OK to play another week. If we play Moore on our 1st team I have no doubt we will win. But he will go to the point to question if he can replace Romo and the staff doesn't want want that.

*hiccup*

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Or I could defend my guy knowing he is the best QB we got..... 50-3... No other QB has ever done that...
You're not "defending your guy". You're throwing the entire team you claim to be a fan of under the bus because you have a man crush.

Moore may very well get a shot, but the idea that the front office is ruining the team because they don't throw him and the team to the wolves is ridiculous.