If the Cowboys are going to pay top dollar for a quarterback there are better options

snapper

Reaction score
This thread did not go well.

giphy.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Cam Newton is going to be available. He would be amazing in Dallas.
I'd rather see Dallas get Cam than pay big money for Dak.
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
  • Marcus Mariota will be available. He would be better.
  • Tom Brady will probably be available.
And more.
As I said, I will back Dak if they sign him.
But there are much better options.

LOL.

starfan1

Reaction score
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
And more.

OK now vikes fan listen close cause I'm about to help you out.

Puff, Puff PASS This is the important part. I might be able to be talked into Brady with our weapons being at the very least as good of an option if you made it to the playoffs (his experience could win a game if if his arm is going away) and if you draft someone in later rounds you believe in then he could bridge the gap for a year or 2 but the others? No Way

CB61

Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot about him. But I doubt the Saints would let him go. Brees may retire.
Teddy Bridgewater is a free agent I do believe and I also believe he will be getting top money from someone whether he deserves it or not I think it's going to happen but I've been wrong before

leeblair

Reaction score
It's really amazing to see how many here will viciously defend Dak, despite the fact that he casually quit on the Cowboys this year and showed no fight whatsoever when it came to just watching the division title disappear.
He is a system quarterback at best, and showed no signs of leadership on the field when the team needed a lift.
Dak runs the plays that are called, but he doesn't elevate the team when needed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's really amazing to see how many here will viciously defend Dak, despite the fact that he casually quit on the Cowboys this year and showed no fight whatsoever when it came to just watching the division title disappear.
He is a system quarterback at best, and showed no signs of leadership on the field when the team needed a lift.
Dak runs the plays that are called, but he doesn't elevate the team when needed.
Troll

Flamma

Reaction score
And more.

Cam is the only one you have mentioned that I think is better than Dak besides Brady. And Brady isn't going anywhere. But what's Cam going to want?

LoneStar84

Reaction score
I’m from Tennessee and the Titans are my AFC team. I’ve watched pretty much every snap Mariota has taken for the Titans, and he is nowhere near as good as Dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
And more.
Now you're just yankin' people chains.

Cam Newton hasn't been good since 2015.

Case Keenum? Just please tell my you're kidding. I mean, c'mon.

Mariotta? Dude has been ordinary. When he's been able to stay on the field, which isn't all that often.

Brady? He looked bad last year. Might be done.

Since none of the options you named are better than Dak, who else you got?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Tannehill beat out Mariota as the eventual starter. NUFF SAID. Brady has a noodle arm and is well over 40. Cam is inaccurate as heck. Case is Case. lol...DAK IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM.

kskboys

Reaction score
You know, OP, if you're just saying stuff to start discussion, you might want to come back and say so.