If the Cowboys are going to pay top dollar for a quarterback there are better options

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Cam Newton is going to be available. He would be amazing in Dallas.
I'd rather see Dallas get Cam than pay big money for Dak.
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
  • Marcus Mariota will be available. He would be better.
  • Tom Brady will probably be available.
And more.
As I said, I will back Dak if they sign him.
But there are much better options.

Ok I'll be one to say im not 100% sold on Dak, he brought me from a 80% to a 95% this year with his play, but to say there are better Options... i think you have not really looked...

Winston - read his draft profile and then watch some Tap he's never gotten better or fixed his deficiencies from college
Marriota - Read Above for Winston
Brady is 50 now and is only playing for a paycheck so he's going to stay in NE with uncle Kraft and go get massages with him.
Keenum - i'd Love but to backup Dak he's no where near as good as Dak but can win some games if Dak gets injured.
Tannehill - Should have stayed a WR really Read his Draft Weaknesses and look at what people have been complaining about with him for last few years and they match almost 100%.
All others have warts Cam's not leaving and if he does he's still going to want crazy money... I'd pay the Devil you know rather the one you dont ad thats coming off throwing shoulder injury and could not even throw last year.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I would be very interested in Ryan Tannehill. I've always thought he just needed to get out of Miami.

And he wouldn't cost $35 million a year.

And I think Teddy Bridgewater could absolutely do what Dak is doing, but for a lot less money. Same for Andy Dalton.

Bridgewater has never had a year like Dak had this year or in 2016, so what makes you think that he could do it? His college highlight YouTube video.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
And more.

You and anyone else who likes this post are absolute idiots.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Any posters here who used to post over on the Ranch will remember Lee Blair... he’s nothing but a troll and a pretty lousy one at that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Is anyone here going to say that Dak is better than Cam Newton?
Really?
And I'd take Case Keenum over Dak.

You are being dishonest with yourself if you say that Dak has proven that he is the best available option at quarterback for the Cowboys.
If you actually believe the trash you're spewing, you're either challenged or just having fun w/ the crowd.

Cam hasn't been good for years. Case never was good.

Froski

Reaction score
And more.

leeblair

Reaction score
If you actually believe the trash you're spewing, you're either challenged or just having fun w/ the crowd.

Cam hasn't been good for years. Case never was good.
There's a reason Dak hasn't been signed yet. There's no such thing as coincidence when it comes to money.
He hasn't shown that he can be "the man"; he's shown more readily that he is average, at best.
I don't see the wisdom in paying him top money when there are better deals to be had.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
And more.

None of those are better options. Pretty dumb thread

joseephuss

Reaction score
There's a reason Dak hasn't been signed yet. There's no such thing as coincidence when it comes to money.
He hasn't shown that he can be "the man"; he's shown more readily that he is average, at best.
I don't see the wisdom in paying him top money when there are better deals to be had.

Your initial post didn't mention better deals. You said you would pay top dollar for these QBs instead of paying top dollar for for Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So whats ur real account name since this one is a burner

once again you are showing your TROLLING true colors. Why this site would put up with the likes of you baffles me. I admit...I am not all THAT bright. But...I know a trouble maker when I see one.

My account is what it is...what you see is what you get. But trollers troll and cause trouble. Stay classy henn.