If the Cowboys are going to pay top dollar for a quarterback there are better options

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cam Newton is going to be available. He would be amazing in Dallas.
I'd rather see Dallas get Cam than pay big money for Dak.
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
  • Marcus Mariota will be available. He would be better.
  • Tom Brady will probably be available.
And more.
As I said, I will back Dak if they sign him.
But there are much better options.

Case Keenum? You mean the guy Dak hammered twice this year?

Brady sure, for a year, but he cannot throw outside anymore either.

Mariota lost his job to Tannehill. Nothing more need be said re him.

Number1

Reaction score
  • Case Keenum is available. He led the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. He is a better deal than Dak.
And more.

LOL

Silly

Reaction score
Hey you guys!

You can't hold Dak responsible for Jerry's piss poor drafting, Garrett's piss poor coaching, or Rod's defense. Dak is in the Top 10 of QBS.

I think he has won a couple of NFC East titles. That is not bad. It is a good start.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are going to pay top dollar for a quarterback there are better options
And more.

This is the right question to be asking, even if you don't like the OP's answers to it.

Here's Spotrac's free agent tracker:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/

Some people want to play "Win Now". Is Dak that guy? I'd think Brees.

Tannehill is interesting.

Brady too. Maybe Brady would like to win a SB w/o Hoodie. Assuming we keep Cooper, we're pretty stacked on offense. Jerry would like the eyeballs that story would bring.

erod

Reaction score
Bridgewater has never had a year like Dak had this year or in 2016, so what makes you think that he could do it? His college highlight YouTube video.
Dak failed to score a touchdown in three games last year, and ran up a bunch of stats when Dallas was getting killed, or when they were killing the worst teams in football.

Unimpressive

willia451

Reaction score
Ecky4iE.gif

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dak failed to score a touchdown in three games last year, and ran up a bunch of stats when Dallas was getting killed, or when they were killing the worst teams in football.

Unimpressive

What’s worse is your unimpressive response to my question. And let me qualify that I am not sold on Dak either, but you statement about Bridgewater has absolutely no merit.

So let me help you, in 2014 Teddy also had 3 games he didn’t score a TD and in 2015 he had 6 games he didn’t score a TD. And of the six games he played this year, guess how many he didn’t score in, that would be 2!

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dumb question for those trying to save money. After we sign Dak, Coop and Jones, who the hell else are we saving money for? LVE? We don't even know if he's going to be able to play yet. We already signed the oline, Zeke, DLaw, Jaylon, etc.. We have a little bit more watching time for Gallup and the other corners.

Who else are we looking to sign long-term? Quinn? But if we're going 3-4, why bother? That's why he came here, couldn't play in it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And more.
Ok, it's done. The sttupidest post of 2020. We don't need to.search the rest of the year or vote.

That was rather quick.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I see the original 4 horsemen: Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson and Tully Blanchard has not posted, my boys.
Lee, I like your spunk and I am not a Dak lover BUT I would still roll with Dak on this one my man.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And more.
You forgot Timmy Smuckatelli

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
once again you are showing your TROLLING true colors. Why this site would put up with the likes of you baffles me. I admit...I am not all THAT bright. But...I know a trouble maker when I see one.

My account is what it is...what you see is what you get. But trollers troll and cause trouble. Stay classy henn.
Stay Classy but have a burner account. You wish they would ban me. Many have tried, just ask @Idgit

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
And more.
I'm not a dak fan but lord, really?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stay Classy but have a burner account. You wish they would ban me. Many have tried, just ask @Idgit

ME? The burner account? I admit I don;t even know what that is is.....I'm dumb. But..if it';s so bad you have to keep ranting about it...maybe mention it to admin.

In the meantime...yes...I do wish they would ban you. You are making sexual and homophobic comments. Not only not necessary, not conducive to discussions...but probably violation of forum rules. Not gonna make an official reports...but it's all there for the taking.