If the Cowboys didn't exist, who would be your favourite team?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm actually quite curious about this, and I think this would make for a fascinating topic. Of course, I'm a diehard Cowboys fan through and through. I'm just curious about this thought. Let's assume, hypothetically, that the Cowboys never were founded. Who would you cheer on?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cincinnati Bengals as they started up when I was a kid, living north of there. But I was already into the Cowboys more.

I also liked the Rams at one point. Before I knew about the Cowboys. I liked their helmets, but was too young to really understand it all.
I think because they were playing the first time I remember watching football.
Then the more I watched, and the more I liked Dallas for whatever reason.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Raiders.

Not sure why after all these years but early on I just liked their style. Maybe having a black and white tv, the contrast between the black and silver just made them stand out more, as well...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I'm actually quite curious about this, and I think this would make for a fascinating topic. Of course, I'm a diehard Cowboys fan through and through. I'm just curious about this thought. Let's assume, hypothetically, that the Cowboys never were founded. Who would you cheer on?
Falcons, my cousin Norm Van Brocklin coached them when I was a kid.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The Ravens. I was born in MD. It was my father's team and I did root for them in 2 SBs.

triplets_93

Reaction score

No one. I'm a local sports kind of guy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If the Cowboys didn't exist? What a depressing proposal. I wouldn't be an NFL fan without the Cowboys.

foofighters

Reaction score
I'd be watching more college ball. I am already there as it is. The NFL is boring outside of the Cowboys weekly drama.

Wait, I will be watching more college ball now...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Bengals, and I root for them now. It’s far less painful and they aren’t run by a couple of idiots.