If the Cowboys don't resign Cobb

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Don't know about Reagor, but I think Ruggs is going to be gone pretty early. Guys with 4.3 burner speed are scoring a crazy amount this season since defenders are no longer allowed to cover them. Just look at the rookies this year - DK Metcalf, Hollywood Brown, Mecole Hardman - speed translates easily to today's NFL.

Ruggs is a legit 4.2 guy, and I don't say that lightly. You may only see one guy that fast once every draft class. On top of that, Ruggs is actually good at playing football too. The ubiquitous comp you're going to see for him is Tyreek Hill, and barring injury, I bet he goes in the top half the first round.

Hardline

Reaction score
Don't know about Reagor, but I think Ruggs is going to be gone pretty early. Guys with 4.3 burner speed are scoring a crazy amount this season since defenders are no longer allowed to cover them. Just look at the rookies this year - DK Metcalf, Hollywood Brown, Mecole Hardman - speed translates easily to today's NFL.

Ruggs is a legit 4.2 guy, and I don't say that lightly. You may only see one guy that fast once every draft class. On top of that, Ruggs is actually good at playing football too. The ubiquitous comp you're going to see for him is Tyreek Hill, and barring injury, I bet he goes in the top half the first round.
I just looked at quite a few 2820 mocks.
Ruggs waa listed in the first round in most of them. We would have to use a first on him even if he dropped that far.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yea I don't see Ruggs there at 20-something, but I really do like Raegor.

I'm fully on board with Dallas taking a WR in the first round, and I like Raegor as a direct Cobb replacement.

John813

Reaction score
Ruggs will be a day 1 pick. Him and Jeudy are getting drafted Thursday night. and if Ruggs runs a sub 4.3 Al Davis will rise from the dead to draft him.

Johnny23

Reaction score
DeVonta Smith is another bama receiver who is rising up draft boards. I think he is a day two guy.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Here is his possible replacements

Ruggs or Smith would both be huge upgrades, but will cost us a 2.

As an LSU fan, look out for Justin Jefferson. Great route runner, great hands, separation with the ball, ULTRA productive. Marshall-Chase-Jefferson every bit as good as Jeudy-Ruggs-Smith.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ruggs or Smith would both be huge upgrades, but will cost us a 2.

As an LSU fan, look out for Justin Jefferson. Great route runner, great hands, separation with the ball, ULTRA productive. Marshall-Chase-Jefferson every bit as good as Jeudy-Ruggs-Smith.
Uhhhhhh

lol

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Too young for this draft class, but if you get a chance watch Sage Surratt / Wake Forest. I don't exactly catch a lot of Wake games, but I happened to catch Wake Vs. Louisville a couple of weeks back. Surratt sticks out like a sore thumb. Kid plays big and strong like a TE in a WR body. He reminds me of TO with the ball in his hands.