If the Cowboys lose this game what would be Jerry’s reaction

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
p3iEeN7.gif

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Jerry - Obviously the redksins are leading the division and have a good football team. But not to sound trite I think well I believe yes I believe that with all the ups and downs in today's NFL that we still have a chance to win the division.

Now that reminds me of a time when an oil man said to me "Jerry there ain't no oil in that hole ", and I says to my self today there isn't any oil but tomorrow there might.

Which brings me back to subject. That in all certainty and I say this with 100% belief that the cowboys do and will have a chance to win the NFC east.
Oooooooohweeeeeee

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Extend Garrett obviously
I think Jerry is going to hand the team to Stephen and the Garrett family. I don’t think Jerry wants to see any other coach of the cowboys in his lifetime. I think he wants Garrett there for 30 years.

Having said that if they lose the division to colt McCoy after all the moves Jerry made.....I think he’ll consider making a switch

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I am not expecting us to win tomorrow to be honest.

If we win, I'll be shocked.

Under Garrett, team has consistently shown up when no one expected them to, and lost games everyone thought were gives mes.
I agree Exactly.

Having said that I think Demarcus Lawrence doesn’t let them lose this one. I think he gets 3 sacks and two fumbles kinda game

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
He’ll check his bank account and smile at his mummified face in his gold trimmed mirror.

And then wink.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Jerry - Obviously the redksins are leading the division and have a good football team. But not to sound trite I think well I believe yes I believe that with all the ups and downs in today's NFL that we still have a chance to win the division.

Now that reminds me of a time when an oil man said to me "Jerry there ain't no oil in that hole ", and I says to my self today there isn't any oil but tomorrow there might.

Which brings me back to subject. That in all certainty and I say this with 100% belief that the cowboys do and will have a chance to win the NFC east.
Oooooooohweeeeeee

That about 99.9% sounds like Jerry.

Verdict

Reaction score

Oooooooohweeeeeee

Nice.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would looked perturbed in his suite but then we would hear nothing until he's calmed down. Getting swept by the Skins, the second one with a backup QB, would kill any hopes for this season. Even for the eternal optimist.

However, when he arrived home he would try to have the turkey resurrected so he could wring it's neck. What that might mean for the team's #1 turkey losing a home game as an 8 point favorite with the chance to turn the season is anyone's guess. Guess that would depend on how they lose the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am not expecting us to win tomorrow to be honest.

If we win, I'll be shocked.

Under Garrett, team has consistently shown up when no one expected them to, and lost games everyone thought were gives mes.

I don't think people realize how important the TE's are to this offense. Swain is a huge huge loss. One other big hit to the Oline like Smith going down during the game and we could be in trouble.