If the WFT wins out, they take the East

shabazz

Reaction score
Vegas also likes people who don't use their brain, eyes and actual statistics to make bets. We will be 10-4 when we play Washington the 2nd time and I have no clue what football team will be but it won't be 10-4.

So are we gonna be 10-4 or not 10-4.....sorry but I don't follow ya?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are 7-4 and lost the last 2, WFT is 5-6 and has won the last 3.

This is their schedule:
@ Raiders
Cowboys
@Eagles
@Cowboys
Eagles
@Giants

Cowboys schedule:
@Saints
@WFT
@New York
WFT
Arizona
@Eagles

This game coming up Thursday is critical because Dallas is 5-1 and WFT is 5-2 in the conference games so even if they split, very little wiggle room in tie breaking if Dallas loses to the Saints and they're sitting at 5-6 so that could even have tie-breaker implications if the Cowboys do not take the division. That and losing 3 in a row becomes a trend.

Just another sign of how crazy the NFL has been this season. We were comfortably giving up the rest of the division for dead just several weeks ago and they begin to show signs of life when the Cowboys are playing dead.

The wild card in this is where will AZ be when they come to Dallas, fighting to hold onto the homefield? I don't think they would have that locked up with 2 games left but a lot I didn't think would happen has already happened.

With the tight bunching in the NFC, even making a wild card spot is not assured. Some feel the Cowboys are a lock for at least a wild card spot but don't they have to start winning to even do that?

CC---- i also noticed that we have 6 games to play ..WFT....is 2 games behind and we have to play them twice still.....they win out and we are toast or they win 2 more than we do last 6 and especially if those

wins are against us we are cooked...i do believe in miracles....we are going to need some seeing how we had a November not to be remembered....i made strong claims we will win EAST and be a scary team

come playoff time hopefully getting back much needed playmakers on defense and offense and hopefully we are relatively healthy.....but how many times did i watch this scenario during Garrett regime?

many of our under coaches are sick....so passing much needed in game adjustments on Thursday night Saints game will be very tricky....we will need to really play as a team and play smart

aikemirv

Reaction score
Honestly who cares what Wash or Philly do. If we cant beat them at least once we are not going anywhere anyway. We easily control our destiny so that is all that matters - how the Cowboys play!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly who cares what Wash or Philly do. If we cant beat them at least once we are not going anywhere anyway. We easily control our destiny so that is all that matters - how the Cowboys play!
on the road. That's the key and it starts in New Orleans, then D.C. and NY. It is unlikely that the Cowboys lock up the homefield or even the 2nd seed so if they win that opening weekend, they're on the road from then on unless the top 2 seeds lose.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
LOL at Washington winning out. WFT has as much chance of winning out as we do...which means next to zero. More games will be lost for the Cowboys and the WFT. I'll be at the game in Washington, and that's the big one. If the Cowboys win, it puts them in the driver's seat. Let's face it, both teams are flawed...but when healthy, the Cowboys have more talent. But the Washington defense may be a bit tougher than the Cowboys, especially the defensive line. Will be hard to run on the WFT, but if you've seen any of the early WFT games, they couldn't stop the run.

It's the NFC East, so it will be interesting. For the Cowboys, they just have to win some games, simple as that. But no matter what, if they just beat the NFCE teams, they'll win the division. And honestly, if they can't beat these weak azz division opponents, they have no reason to be in the playoffs anyway.

aikemirv

Reaction score
on the road. That's the key and it starts in New Orleans, then D.C. and NY. It is unlikely that the Cowboys lock up the homefield or even the 2nd seed so if they win that opening weekend, they're on the road from then on unless the top 2 seeds lose.
Seattle truly sucks right now and Wilson cant hit the broad side of the barn. Washington is nothing to be scared of. The Cowboys play over the last few weeks is however!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if we win out, we win the East.......so
That's the usual, for the team leading the division but the WFT is in just as much control of their future as the Cowboys are. And if the Cowboys lose in New Orleans, the WFT can lose in Vegas and nothing changes except they would have identical conference records at 5-2.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's the usual, for the team leading the division but the WFT is in just as much control of their future as the Cowboys are. And if the Cowboys lose in New Orleans, the WFT can lose in Vegas and nothing changes except they would have identical conference records at 5-2.

Good point

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle truly sucks right now and Wilson cant hit the broad side of the barn. Washington is nothing to be scared of. The Cowboys play over the last few weeks is however!
Yes and the Eagles are not eliminated yet either, the Cowboys have made sure of that by losing.

lqmac1

Reaction score
If we win out, we’re super bowl champs just like a lot of other teams.

WAS is not a threat just as Philly wasn’t last week.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are 7-4 and lost the last 2, WFT is 5-6 and has won the last 3.

This is their schedule:
@ Raiders
Cowboys
@Eagles
@Cowboys
Eagles
@Giants

Cowboys schedule:
@Saints
@WFT
@New York
WFT
Arizona
@Eagles

This game coming up Thursday is critical because Dallas is 5-1 and WFT is 5-2 in the conference games so even if they split, very little wiggle room in tie breaking if Dallas loses to the Saints and they're sitting at 5-6 so that could even have tie-breaker implications if the Cowboys do not take the division. That and losing 3 in a row becomes a trend.

Just another sign of how crazy the NFL has been this season. We were comfortably giving up the rest of the division for dead just several weeks ago and they begin to show signs of life when the Cowboys are playing dead.

The wild card in this is where will AZ be when they come to Dallas, fighting to hold onto the homefield? I don't think they would have that locked up with 2 games left but a lot I didn't think would happen has already happened.

With the tight bunching in the NFC, even making a wild card spot is not assured. Some feel the Cowboys are a lock for at least a wild card spot but don't they have to start winning to even do that?
If the queen had.........you know the rest...One game at a time.