If there are other teams interested in Garrett like they claim

leeblair

Reaction score
It truly is a sad commentary on how far the talent level and professionalism in the NFL has fallen.
Why would any other franchise want to bring the circus that has become the Cowboys to their club?
Garrett has not shown the ability to make any franchise better.
He has shown that hundreds of millions of dollars in talent would be wasted under him.
If teams are serious about winning, I can't see them seriously being interested in Jason Garrett.
I wonder if Jerry is trying to hype interest in Garrett with this delay in order to make the last thirteen years not seem so farfetched.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No one is interested in that Jackwagon. It has become apparent that the interest by the Giants was false and there haven't been any other rumors. I personally wouldn't hire him to clean my toilets.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It truly is a sad commentary on how far the talent level and professionalism in the NFL has fallen.
Why would any other franchise want to bring the circus that has become the Cowboys to their club?
He has shown that hundreds of millions of dollars in talent would be wasted under him.
If teams are serious about winning, I can't see them seriously being interested in Jason Garrett.
I wonder if Jerry is trying to hype interest in Garrett with this delay in order to make the last thirteen years not seem so farfetched.

What team has said anything about being interested in Garrett.

Trust me, all these teams have played against Garrett and laughed at the scheme and preparation.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No team is interested in Jason Garrett and I can’t believe that YOU BELIEVE even a speck of what the senile circus chimp Jerry Jones says. 10 years is enough evidence. I’m sure the other 31 teams are competent enough to realize that.

The rest of the NFC East is probably drumming up false interest in Garrett to scare Jerry into giving him an absurd extension.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It truly isn’t. What it would be is a testament to how little fans understand about what goes into coaching an NFL team. As fans are, generally, largely clueless.
That is nice and all, but I would hope you are smart enough to not fall into the concept that NFL executives are just smarter than everyone else and don't make mistakes.

This is an industry driven, to the core, by nepotism. Sometimes to the point of being utterly laughable.

But hey, fans don't "understand". Actually, a lot of us do.

ondaedg

Reaction score

Alot of teams think that if you can win games with JJ over your shoulder that you must be pretty good. I say we keep it a secret that he's not.