Twitter: If these stats hold, Seahawks game should be a win

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Waiting for Wilson to put the game on his shoulders......

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Our Offense is getting cranked up. We will put over 20 points up. Our Defense will start creating more turnovers.

Bingo!!!!! their offense is in a nasty funk......

Their D is nowhere close to what it use to be......

uvaballa

Reaction score
Waiting for Wilson to put the game on his shoulders......
He has no help on offense. #1WR out, average RBs and a bad oline. I expect the Cowboys D to play well against them but that’s a very limited offense(probably more limited than Giants).

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He has no help on offense. #1WR out, average RBs and a bad oline. I expect the Cowboys D to play well against them but that’s a very limited offense(probably more limited than Giants).
I was being sarcastic.

DanA

Reaction score
Their LB's have been injured
They lost Bennett
They lost Richardson
They lost Chancellor
They lost Sherman
Thomas wants to leave.

Little wonder their defense is trash. They've replaced most of those guys with JAG's.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Seattle is playing at home..................stats aside, this is gonna be a tough game for our boys.

dfense

Reaction score
Cowboys defense shut Seahawks down last year, and they're better this year. The only reason Dallas lost was because they couldn't score.

Seahawks can't run. They abandoned the run in the second half. If the Cowboys just keep Russell Wilson in the pocket and pressure him they should win this game.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Seattle is a tough place to win at ... but if we win, it'll be the defense carrying the day. I say we win 17-13, winning score comes via a pick 6...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their LB's have been injured
They lost Bennett
They lost Richardson
They lost Chancellor
They lost Sherman
Thomas wants to leave.

Little wonder their defense is trash. They've replaced most of those guys with JAG's.

Yeah, but they're "not rebuilding". The obvious lie they're trying to get everyone to believe.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are too easily booking this as a W.

With the Cowboys offense? Nothing comes "easy".

But I will say this, I want this win badly. Probably more than either of the other games to this point. Not for any technical reasons, but for personal ones.

I have little respect for the Seahawks coaching and front office at this point. I think they've burned plenty of people and they outright lie about things, both to the public and to their players privately.

And they strung out the Cowboys and Earl Thomas all offseason and now they think they've "won" something.

We outplayed them last year and allowed them to steal a win they had no business getting. Add that to the nonsense from this year, and I hope we crush this team. For me, it's personal.