Twitter: If these stats hold, Seahawks game should be a win

kevm3

Reaction score
Playing Seattle on the road is not the same as playing them at home. I chalk up nothing with these cowboys. I'd love a win, but we'll see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
When you play Seattle at Seattle...the refs are very generous to them. I would say we better play with a 10 point cushion entering the 4th quarter or the refs will put them in position to steal one on us.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Being Seattle is 0-2 now, they're going to be hungry for a win. This game will be their home opener, meaning they will also have the crowd.

That said, the Boys have no choice but to play lights out and few penalties, because if they don't, Seattle will have their first W at our expense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Being Seattle is 0-2 now, they're going to be hungry for a win. This game will be their home opener, meaning they will also have the crowd.

That said, the Boys have no choice but to play lights out and few penalties, because if they don't, Seattle will have their first W at our expense.
100% right. If we go up there and don't play near perfect..its a bad loss. I'm talking about a 3 score defeat...ugly. If there ever was a must win for Seattle,this is it.

DanA

Reaction score
I firmly believe Seattle will have the no.1 pick or at least a top 5 pick in the 2019 draft. They've got like three good players and some terrible holes.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Carolina’s line was banged up, we were supposed to eat them alive right?

Wilson is mobile like Cam is and that gave us trouble. So expect the same. We don’t play sloths like Eli every week.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I firmly believe Seattle will have the no.1 pick or at least a top 5 pick in the 2019 draft. They've got like three good players and some terrible holes.

I think they're coasting on fumes and reputation. They're like that undeserving Pro Bowler voted in based on reputation, not performance.

And I think they're really playing with fire with Russell Wilson's health. They put their entire team on that guy's shoulders and give him little to nothing to work with. Their luck with his health will eventually run out. And when that happens? The entire house of cards comes crumbling down.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I understand all that but at the end of the day, talent is talent and good is good. Our DLine is good.....their OL is bad. Besides, we have a wildcard on staff. Who wanna bet he's in meetings on BOTH sides this week.

Yes, Wilson is more mobile but he's only 5'11........Hot Boys will eat him alive (lol).

DanA

Reaction score
Carolina’s line was banged up, we were supposed to eat them alive right?

Wilson is mobile like Cam is and that gave us trouble. So expect the same. We don’t play sloths like Eli every week.

Cam didn't give us much trouble in the 2nd half and IMO the Panthers defense which IMO is legit was as much the problem as anything.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Notice Seahawks ranking vs Cowboys.......not to mention, their OL has already given up 12 sacks

After playing two teams with craptastic O lines we might be overrating our defense. Yes, it's good, but the fact that our offense punts so often should be a huge concern, they need to at least give the defense a little rest.

Verdict

Reaction score
Seattle is a monster at home. We better be ready for anything because they playing desperate.

If by "we" you mean the Cowboys, I agree. If you mean message boarders, no we don't have to be ready for anything. We can overlook people left and right because we aren't playing the game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
After playing two teams with craptastic O lines we might be overrating our defense. Yes, it's good, but the fact that our offense punts so often should be a huge concern, they need to at least give the defense a little rest.
They're only labeled crap after we beat them.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If by "we" you mean the Cowboys, I agree. If you mean message boarders, no we don't have to be ready for anything. We can overlook people left and right because we aren't playing the game.
lol...the team..not us. Obviously we cannot control the outcome. I been a fan over 40 years...so I'm pretty invested in my fandom..

bark

Reaction score
I expect a tough hard fought game. Similar to the game we played last year.
Hawks are desperate and have a huge home field advantage.
We cannot turn the ball over or we could slide right off the mountain.
If we can get zeke going and not let Wilson escape the pocket, we have a good shot at winning but far from an easy win

Batman1980

Reaction score
Seattle is a tough place to win at ... but if we win, it'll be the defense carrying the day. I say we win 17-13, winning score comes via a pick 6...

Wilson stripped late by Tank as Leighton Vander Esch picks it up and runs it back and the Cowboys fans in the crowd erupt.