If this team left Dallas

CowboyChris

Reaction score
with the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders all on the move, What if the Cowboys were one of the teams that moved out west, would you still remain a true fan? I know this might not ever happen. But...what say you?

Hardline

Reaction score
I would get over it I suppose.
Still got TCU and UT football which I prefer watching anyway.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
with the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders all on the move, What if the Cowboys were one of the teams that moved out west, would you still remain a true fan? I know this might not ever happen. But...what say you?

You mean there is a chance! Dallas isn't profitable enough for the Joneses there?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Just dropped a Bill+ on a new casa, they won't be moving fer a minute...

mrmojo

Reaction score
Don't know....I felt bad when Cardinals left St Louis and Raiders left Oakland for LA

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Cowboys are one of the teams that will never move. You might as well discuss the possibility of seeing the Tucson Packers.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I couldn't care less. I don't live in Texas or nor do I give a rip about the state (no offense).

CWR

Reaction score
Id follow them even if they went to Mars.

The problem would be down the road when I was routing for the Martian Cowboys and then Dallas got a brand new team.

Like when the Cleveland Browns left for Baltimore and became the Ravens. Then the fans that followed thier team to Baltimore dont know what the hell to do when Cleveland all of the sudden gets the Browns back.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I guess I'd remain a fan, it's not like I care for Houston or any other team. But it'd definitely be strange seeing them outside of Dallas. I'd cheer for them as long as San Antonio didn't have a team. If my hometown got a team and Dallas left I'd probably cheer for them instead.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I guess I'd remain a fan, it's not like I care for Houston or any other team. But it'd definitely be strange seeing them outside of Dallas. I'd cheer for them as long as San Antonio didn't have a team. If my hometown got a team and Dallas left I'd probably cheer for them instead.

who would you cheer for if San Antonio does get a team?