If Thomas want a two year deal, there is no reason why Dallas should pass

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yessir, means nothing.
Bones grow back stronger with no residual effects.

Do not worry about broken bones. I doubt he has osteoporosis.
:omg:If my femur was cut in half it would grow back? How about the rest of the leg?

cern

Reaction score
Yessir, means nothing.
Bones grow back stronger with no residual effects.

Do not worry about broken bones. I doubt he has osteoporosis.
Broken bones do not grow back stronger. They grow back the same as the surrounding bone structure.

cern

Reaction score
Broken bones are more of a freak accident, than a trend. He got hit in some ugly angles and yeah... that happened.
It's not a degrading condition.
The NFL is a great venue for breaking bones.

dallas72

Reaction score
2 years 30mil..YES PLEASE...Jerryyou used to pull these triggers...Prime Time? Charles Haley?...oh ya forgot that when you wanted to WIN....

tm1119

Reaction score
What does it matter? The cowboys could sign him to a 10 year deal and it would still only be a 2 year deal to the team. The only thing that matters is guaranteed $. Earl likely wants most of that $30 guaranteed

stiletto

Reaction score
Broken bones do not grow back stronger. They grow back the same as the surrounding bone structure.

Honestly, it isn't the broken bones that worries me about ET, it's the other injuries. With that said, the guy is barely 30. If he doesn't have recurring issues he could easily play to 35-36. We are due for a FA homerun....

JustChip

Reaction score
Thats a short term, very manageable commitment.

I dont care if its 15 per. If Collins is getting 14, you gladly pay 15 for the best Safety in football and one of the best defenders in the NFL.

To me if you are passing on a short term commitment to Thomas, you arent being cost conscious. You simply arent making enough of an attempt to get better

I agree. The mistake would be doing something like 5 years, $75 or $80 million with 45 guaranteed. But I suspect ET is wanting something in that range.

Techsass

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Richard on ET? I haven't been big on getting ET, but a 2 year deal sweetens the deal.

stiletto

Reaction score
I would do a deal like this.

2 yrs guaranteed $30 million + incentive bonuses,
3rd year $18 million,
4th year $19 million,

Obviously team friendly after year 2 but if he is still playing amazing, you have some rights as well. Up to $70 million in 4 years or something, sounds crazy but if it is done right it is manageable.

stiletto

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Richard on ET? I haven't been big on getting ET, but a 2 year deal sweetens the deal.

What is there to hear? He went to the Pro Bowl every year Richard was his coach I think.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The NFL is a great venue for breaking bones.
Then shouldn't we be seeing many, many bones broken every week, during the season?
Given all the players of all the teams playing and violently colliding. Right?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
2 years 30mil..YES PLEASE...Jerryyou used to pull these triggers...Prime Time? Charles Haley?...oh ya forgot that when you wanted to WIN....

Jerry isn’t in charge anymore. Stephen is. And he cares more about saving $ than winning titles.