If we could trade for Aaron Donald , Earl thomas or Rob gronkowski who would you pick and for what

davidariust24

Reaction score
Gronkowski is 29 but injury prone but he's a tightend who could block and be great in the red zone. Earl thomas.... Well we've talked a ton about him he is 29 and going strong.even though he's been injured more in recent years. Aaron Donald would require giving up a food 2 first round picks but he is 26 and he would put our defense in another universe. He is a three tech and arguably the best in the game today. Him Dlaw and say Gregory would be menacing. Which one would you choose why and for how much

Knotamus

Reaction score
I proposed this same scenario in another thread...

Absolutely it would be Aaron Donald. He would be the perfect fit for Marenilli’s scheme. I truely believe he could have a 20 sack season at DT on this team.

Gronk would help our offense, but he wouldn’t totally change how defenses look at our Offense

I’m a big fan of ET bc I think him coming to Dallas is more realistic and he would instantly make Dallas’s defense a strength

But Aaron... lol, would make opposing Offensives change thier game plan. OMG.. could you image a DL of Gregory, Donald, Irving, and Lawrence!

Sorry, guys.. I’ve got to go wipe the drool off my face

Last edited:

Swanny

Reaction score
Gronkowski is 29 but injury prone but he's a tightend who could block and be great in the red zone. Earl thomas.... Well we've talked a ton about him he is 29 and going strong.even though he's been injured more in recent years. Aaron Donald would require giving up a food 2 first round picks but he is 26 and he would put our defense in another universe. He is a three tech and arguably the best in the game today. Him Dlaw and say Gregory would be menacing. Which one would you choose why and for how much
I wouldn't touch Gronk, I'd trade for Earl Thomas but wouldnt give up a ton. I'd trade 2 1st for Donald.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Donald is a young stud and the best defensive player in the league. I'd give them taco, ealy, Gregory, tapper, and dorance plus two number one pics and rico, noah, and lance lenoir

7 players and two first rounders

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm not giving 2 firsts for anybody

If you can get a top 5 QB in his prime, yes, you would give up 2 firsts and you'd be a terrible owner if you didn't.

If you already have a solid team and a franchise QB and had a chance to get a superstar DT in his prime, you should give up 2 firsts to help put your team over the top.

I wouldn't give up 2 firsts for Donald mainly because we may not be set at QB. I'd rather have first round picks to be able to get our franchise guy at QB than getting a superstar DT.

waldoputty

Reaction score
donald is nice but irving offers a good % of what he offers for 2018.
so the price in $ and picks is not worth it.

dont trust gronk's body

et - depends on pick and salary.

out of the 3, would say et - but not willing to give a 2nd for him.