If we lose Quinn in the offseason, do you like any of the im house guys

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
So far I like what both Durde and Whitt have gotten out of their units

Perhaps you should just enjoy what is going on and let next year take care of itself. I have never understood the rush to fix a problem that doesn't exist now, or for the next four months.

quickccc

Reaction score
As HC I don’t know
Moore has really grown as an OC and has really became very creative
Quinn I think probably demands more respect from the players which to me is very important
If I had to pick one as HC it would probably be Quinn but I hope we don’t have to pick one
As much as I hate some things about MM I like the idea of the two coordinators both being here

And if i had to pick one,,..it would be Kellen Moore, as to continue his offense with Dak.
And that's incredibly huge, otherwise preventing Dak to have to be learning a entire new, different offense
and just seeing what happens afterwards ..

- Of course that's also assuming how Kellen can sell himself as to why he can be a successful HC for the
Cowboys.

Me? .. I'm giving wasted clock watcher McCarthy the Diicckk Vermeil sent off as " retirement " and anointing Kellen
as the new HC of Cowboys.

conner01

Reaction score
And if i had to pick one,,..it would be Kellen Moore, as to continue his offense with Dak.
And that's incredibly huge, otherwise preventing Dak to have to be learning a entire new, different offense
and just seeing what happens afterwards ..

- Of course that's also assuming how Kellen can sell himself as to why he can be a successful HC for the
Cowboys.

Me? .. I'm giving wasted clock watcher McCarthy the Diicckk Vermeil sent off as " retirement " and anointing Kellen
as the new HC of Cowboys.
Moore continues to grow as a OC and what he’s done with play design this year has been impressive so I get that thinking

conner01

Reaction score
I understand all of that football 101 you're explaining. But you cannot lack clock management skills and win games or be a good HC.
If you want to say he made a mistake or things could have been better, sure. But that's the entire NFL. We dominated Philly and had 10 more minutes of TOP.
His clock management skills I just don’t get
That long in the league and it hasn’t improved

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
People need to relax on the phrase of the month "horrible clock management."
We just destroyed a division team by 3 scores and had over 10 minutes more TOP.

And, quite honestly, we could very easily have put even more points on the Eagles.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Joe Whitt Jr is Quinn's right hand man and he's a McCarthy guy as well. Talk was McCarthy wanted to name Whitt as DC originally.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chicago? That would be interesting

Chicago is a burial ground for offensive coaches
If Rodgers leaves GB, CHI might no be a bad gig if Fields is real.

I do think any team that looks at Moore is looking for a AZ situation with a HC doubling as the QBC.

If CHI changes, they change all of it, GM too. This was a last ditch effort to save their jobs and the owner might not wait until the end of the season. That wasn't even a football game.